Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for moderators about stats...

Hypnotica

i hope this isn't an easy question and i get blasted for it...I've tried to change my stats..it says I'm A novice i want to change it ...I've been working out for 15 years....I know its petty... but how do i change it to vetern or elite....Thanks in Advance

no.... i just thought i write it to see how many dumbshits would reply...Really...I didn't set up my account...A friend did...It amazing how many novice have the Best advice..its taking me years to develop my style on what true whats bulllshit....And When i have decent advice...I Don't want some one thinking that I'm just an Booksmart Bodybuilder....:yawn:

hypnotica your an ass you just made me ooze some protein shake outta my nose! I thought you were serious and I was laughin my ass off!:rolleyes: :p

Tricked you all I'm really conducting a test to see which ones of you like to suck cock..

Because once upon and time... there was a story and once there was not...now in this story .....There was a wise old wizard who was told by The oracle to find those in the world who liked to suck cock..because it was there time to come out of the closet...so He divised a plan to get inside there heads..and give them the freedom to come out... At first he Consulted his tarot deck then just to make sure.. checked using numerology and it gavee him these exact letters in this particular order to write on a post on elite fitness...now...Those that responded to his posts in a negative fashion deep down inside somewhere inside them soon began to develop dreams about the joys of sucking cock ...and they thought about thhis the more they tried not deny the fact tthat they liked it...now...after they became obsessed on it ....They wondered Who else on the web would notice that they just had come out of the closet ...... and if they'd replyed to two of my posts negativly they would find that they also liked to take it in the ass...So this is all just a metaphysical test to allow you to come out of the closet freeely....Because you like many men your age have never showed the world like this your secret desires..until now Thank you the oracle never lies it just has weird ways of working.....Those that reply positivly Would become more and more appealing to the opposite sex..in fact they would find themself transending to new levels of awaareness.....

now let go back and find out who is who:devil:

I thougt that was an honest qeustion.

There are guys in here with like 1000+ posts that hardly know a thing ............. I don't think that simply posting posting posting means that someone is smart and knows their shit.

Just because someone posts a lot - does this mean they know more? It just means they TALK more!

LOL - Thats like saying that the chick who never shuts up is the smartest!

And we sure as hell all know that THAT is not true.

That's two... posts.... come out strong.... now we know who is ..beware of this man if he wants to spot you doing squats....

Top Bottom