Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Consequences of buying online?

Well, update: It came and I haven’t been detained lol. So let me ask you all this. What does Var usually get faked with? If it’s Winny disguised as anavar, I may just use it.

Well, update: It came and I haven’t been detained lol. So let me ask you all this. What does Var usually get faked with? If it’s Winny disguised as anavar, I may just use it.
Yes, winstrol and low dose dbol most commonly used to fake anavar. I hear some even use turinabol instead.

While you guys are on the topic of quality sourcing . I see many recommend Domestic supply and see them as a sponsor on the boards. What are your thoughts on Geneza Direct and their products and service?

While you guys are on the topic of quality sourcing . I see many recommend Domestic supply and see them as a sponsor on the boards. What are your thoughts on Geneza Direct and their products and service?
@NomadSpeed I would say both domestic-supply and napsgear are great and approved sources, I've used both and both have their benefits

can you tell me why you stopped updating your log bro?

@NomadSpeed I would say both domestic-supply and napsgear are great and approved sources, I've used both and both have their benefits

can you tell me why you stopped updating your log bro?
Thanks for the info. I didn't hear great things about napsgear and the efficacy of their products and delivery time. As for my log, I'm just ramping up my preseason and thinking of starting a new thread with new protocol for this upcoming season. Haven't been on anything for two months or so.

Top Bottom