Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Put it on Ricki Lake right now, I drug women with GHB!!

FreakMonster

These are the people that give GHB a bad name. Look how sorry these fucks are!! It's on right now, Anyone else watching?

OHhh my god, CHeck out this fat fucking black chic that drugs guys with GHB to have sex with them. Fucking nasty:fro:

i read a horrible artical in the paper about a year or so ago. it was titled "not only women have to worry about date rape" so i posted it.

basicly it told of this dude who was drugged at a party and then gang raped by a bunch of dudes. he remembered the whole thing but was drugged and unable to move. he knew what was happening but couldn't do anything to stop it. he had to go to the hospital and if i remember right, have his rectum stiched back together.

XXXL said:
i read a horrible artical in the paper about a year or so ago. it was titled "not only women have to worry about date rape" so i posted it.

basicly it told of this dude who was drugged at a party and then gang raped by a bunch of dudes. he remembered the whole thing but was drugged and unable to move. he knew what was happening but couldn't do anything to stop it. he had to go to the hospital and if i remember right, have his rectum stiched back together.

That just made my stomache turn!!!

ugh - im not feeling too good after reading that...........dude u have messed up my appetite BIG TIME!

I think an appropriate response would be from about shoulder height or so, to drop a 50lb dumbell on the offenders nads.

That IS a GOOD reason to commit homicide. Gang raped by women may not be so bad... but dudes? That is sick.. reminds me of the great story of Job.... did it say the "dudes" were turned to salt or anything like that???

If that actually happened - there is no amount of moneu you could pay me to ever admit it, much less on national TV! - id just be hunting the perps down one by one for a severe attitude adjustment - "ah, so sorry, temporary insanity"

DDC.... Pro Wrestling is fake?!?!?!???

And yeah... she's as bad as Jerry Springer.

I'd rather get kicked square in the Jimmy by a fuckin' mule than get gang raped by a bunch of guys. It may be a way of life in prison... but ain't no man gonna take that route with me.

Top Bottom