Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

puffy nipples while on d-bol?? dose this happen to you d-bol lovers.

Taking d-bol without an anti-estrogen is nont smart. You should do some research and be prepared before you start your cycle. You should not have to scrammble around at the last minute because you are getting gyno. In some the gyno will subside after your cycle but in others it will never go away.
BTW why the hell do you think your nipples are puffy if it is not the start of gyno?
I really laugh when guys say to have novs on hand and not take them until you start getting gyno. In most if gyno starts it will not stop if you add novs. You need to start the novs with the steroid, on the same day. Arimidex is a better choice but if you can only get novs use them. Even if the theory that novs cut down on gains is correct the effect is minimal and is it really worth a set of nice tits to leave the anti-estrogen out. So you have a great physique but you won't show anyone because your tits are bigger then your girlfriends? Makes a lot of sense???

i see what your saying bro. i was just asking the queston cause this happend the first time i was on d-bol and it went away. now i would rather save the nolvadex for some heavy cycles,or if i start to see or feel the gyno comeing on im going to go right off the roids that day. i have also heard that people with higher fobyfat levels have a better chance of getting gyno than an a person with low bodyfat %. and i am one of those people who have naturally low body fat. thanks for all the replies bro's, just what i was looking to hear.

lol from all the bad stuff i hear about anadrol, i would never take it.on th other hand i love the pumps from d-bol,

I must be an exception..never gotten puffy or itchy nips at any dosage..just a little water ret (shows in my face)...RADAR

When on Dbol (50mg) i always take 10mg of Nolva. This seems to keep the water down and never get puffy nips.

Maxes21, If you aren't experiencing any pain, itching, or hardness then it is probably accumulation of subcutaneous water. Same thing that is happening to your face. Personaly I don't get puffy from d-bol which I am very thankful for. But if you are worried wouldn't hurt to get some novla, though I wouldn't worry from what you described.

Top Bottom