Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron and Dbol Bridge, Good?

growin'

I am currently bridging with Proviron and Primobolon. This seems to be working very well. I started the Proviron 2 weeks before the primo and noticed a HUGE increase in muscle hardness. Strength is about 95-99% what it was 4 weeks ago when I was on Test/EQ/Winny. I started at 25mg Proviron and 200mg PRimo and am now at 50mg Proviron and 300 mg Primo.

I know dbol was reported to work as a bridging drug if used at around 20mg only upon waking.

What do you guys think of taking 50mg Proviron ED + 20mg Dbol on workout days (for me M-W-F)? Would this be effective or would the dbol really need to be run ED?

Brigde is not a cycle

You should try to stick with the least amount you could get away with,before long you are using DBOL,PRIMO,PROVIRON,and then you start another cycle.Give yourself a little break,just do the primo@300 and if you want the proviron.And if you stay on primo for longet than i think 3 months it will start to hinder your natural test production.

Re: Brigde is not a cycle

hockey1 said:
You should try to stick with the least amount you could get away with,before long you are using DBOL,PRIMO,PROVIRON,and then you start another cycle.Give yourself a little break,just do the primo@300 and if you want the proviron.And if you stay on primo for longet than i think 3 months it will start to hinder your natural test production.

This makes sense... When I "bridged" in the past I have stayed with low dose Primo and Proviron with great results. If you start adding d-bol then I would agree this crosses into the realm of a new cycle. As a side note I would not increase the doses any further than you have if you intend to have little effect on HPTA...

I wasn't saying I'd do Primo+Dbol+Proviron.

Right now I am doing Primo + Proviron

In the future (ie another bridge) I was considering Dbol + Proviron.

Still think the new combo sounds bad? And yes, I totally agree proviron+primo+dbol would be a new cycle.

Sorry bro, I misunderstood. I have read of many bros using a d-bol / proviron bridge. I have not unfortunately heard the results of the bridge. ANYONE?????

what's up guys? I'm a newbie, and will start my first cylce next week. Ive heard alot about this bridging. i don't really understand it though. can someone explain this for me? i know that it is to go from a cycle to a kind of maintanance stage to keep gains and give your body a break from the AAS. but would like to understand it a little better. does this allow your natural t- to come back up? how does the use of proviron help in this- just to block the estrogen that may have built up? if anyone cares to answer -thanks.

I would not use dbol as a bridge, use Anavar instead. Dbol will supress Nat Test production.

if you take dboll upon wakening it will work, but you also have to take arimidex or cytadren. try to find some arimidex. and no, dboll once a day (in the morning) will not keep hpta inhibited, it will be long gone by night time due to its short half life.

Top Bottom