Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein While Training

deegee71

I KNOW WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE PROTEIN WITHIN AN HOUR AFTER TRAINING TO REBUILD OR MUSCLES BUT IF YOU DRINK PROTEIN DURING TRAINING WILL IT BUILD YOUR MUSCLES BACK BIGGER AND STRONGER THEN JUST AFTER TRAINING?

No, you don't want to consume anything during training because energy would be used for digestion instead of your workout. It also can lead to an upset stomch. Just take 40-50 grams of proteind with a creatine cocktale after your workout and you'll heal just fine;)

WHEN I SAID TAKE PROTEIN I MEANT IN DRINK FORM LIKE PURE PROTEIN FROM WORLDWIDE. IS IT BETTER TO DRINK WHICH HAS 40 GMS OF PROTEIN AND 0 CARBS OR IS IT BETTER TO DRINK RIPPED FORCE WHICH HAS 23 GMS OF CARBS. WHICH IS BETTER FOR YOUR MUSCLES THE PROTEIN OR THE CARBS?:spit:

My workout drink consists of water, Ultimate Orange (Punch), Nytro-glycerol, and half a bottle of the new Isopure Protein drink (20 mgs protein) . I jst started adding protein liquid to my concoction about a month ago and I've been growing like crazy. (thats probably the deca, not the protein) but I think sipping on the liquid protein doesn't hurt your workout-gets protein to muscles while they're working.Then follow the workout with the other half of the Isopure Protein and Creatine.

I'm telling you guys. You don't want to eat protein during your workout. Your body will waste energy on digestion when it could be giving you an extra kick in your workout. Eat some cc's about half hour prior to your workout, drink lots of fluids with your workout, and later follow your workout with post nutrition. Things like protein, simple carbs(nitrogen), and a creaglutamin cocktale. 2 hours later, follow up with a meal high in cc's, protein, and the right fats(i suggest flaxseed). :D

Take about 5 grams of Bcaa's post workout, it'll help ALOT. i just started doing it and recovery time has increased TREMENDOUSLY. :fro:

deegee71 said:
WHEN I SAID TAKE PROTEIN I MEANT IN DRINK FORM LIKE PURE PROTEIN FROM WORLDWIDE. IS IT BETTER TO DRINK WHICH HAS 40 GMS OF PROTEIN AND 0 CARBS OR IS IT BETTER TO DRINK RIPPED FORCE WHICH HAS 23 GMS OF CARBS. WHICH IS BETTER FOR YOUR MUSCLES THE PROTEIN OR THE CARBS?:spit:

you need the carbs to after training if you are chosing between two shakes were one has o g carbs and the other has 23 g take the one with the carbs.

you need them both, they are both good for your muscles. many use this as a rule take in carbs before and protein after but if you mix and use both protein and carbs both before and after then you will get better results.

:)

Top Bottom