Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein shakes - anyone else have this problem

Little Rage

i would love to be able to load up with protein...

I've tried about 5 different flavors and companies of protein powder...

BUT

everytime i tried to drink them.....
*sip*
*barf*:bawling:

so now i get sick when i even smell it mixed up:(

i tried mixing it in everything type of juice/milk/water everything...

only way i could consume it was when i made pancakes with the powder....

but still could taste it and only was a little sick but couldn't even eat near enough of them to get the amt needed of protein...

so i gave my friend all the powder in exchange for some protein bars... oh they don't work.. i didn't puke...just can't eat more than a bite without getting sick...
so i gave them back

anyone else have this problem?

Dude, I love EAS simply protein. 40 g protein, 3 g carbs. Or, if you're not low-carb, chocolate myoplex powder with a little water and 1 tbsp of peanut butter is the BOMB! Mix it like a pudding. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!:p :p :p

Yuppers EAS myloplex tastes good can't imaging anyone barfing that up............RADAR

Never had that problem. I use myoplexes and I love them. But If I get a little to crazy and start having nonthing but shakes, I do get sick of them...

try mixing it in with your food- pancake batter-oatmeal-even with a small amount of ice cream, you can sprinkle it on just about anything........................:D

peace bb79

Is Optimum Nutrition tasty? Just ordered five pounds of the chocolate,
and if it's anything like Designer, then I'm gonna have the same problem
as my buddy Lil Rage.:sick:

I've been loading up on isopure bottled protien. Looks and tastes more like a weak otter pop then a milkshake. Has 40 grams of protien no carbs or fat and are very easy to gulp down. I sit around drinkin em on ice all through the day. Don't know how good the quality is but its nice to be drinkin rasberry ice, grape, apple mellon, and orange, rather than choclate or vanilla all the time. Just a thought for ya.

Isopure is pretty good stuff (taste & quality wise)...Optimum's new Pro Complex (with the purple label) is the best tasting stuff I've ever had. It's a mixture of whey isolate, egg, whey concentrate, and added glutamine.

Just a thought--to make the protein taste better, you could mix it up and then put it in the fridge for a couple of hours (or overnight) to let the protein saturate the liquid. For some reason that makes it taste better.

asner

cant think off all the types i tried but

whey
designer protein
gnc

and flavors of
chocholate
strawberry
vanilla
french vanilla
no flavor (so it says)

and yes i recently tried myoplex....
took it how my friend does it.. and i only used a half scoop with milk and bananas

quick story of myoplex
me - *chug*............done
friend - "see u drank it..."
me - :) ......... :( .......... :sick:
friend - "damn your a pussy"
me - :doublefi: ....... :sick: ....... :doublefi:

think i'm gonna try the dog treats :)

Top Bottom