Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein shakes - anyone else have this problem

bro i have the same problem with myoplex and any meal replacement if i just smell them i feel like puking. that's nasty stuff i won't get near it but everyone else loves them. i can drink protein shakes with no problem but if you want to try something new buy strawberry flavored protein powder and mix it with apple juice instead of milk or water, it's more refreshing give it a try you might like it!!!!!

not to flame you but there are other sources of protein....try eating chicken, tuna, eggwhites, and basically any kind of meat you can get your hands on

George's triple threat is the best tasting protein I've ever tried. If you don't barf at the taste of a milkshake then you won't have any problem holding this protein down.;)

Man that is strange, and also a shitty deal if you are tryin to up your protien intake. I have used all kinds and usually try something new after every batch. I will tell you that although the isolates are much better protien source, they are way worse tasting! Make sure you have a concentrate.

My advice to you is ... drown out the taste! You may not be getting as much protien per shake, but you will just have to take a few more per day. If it is a chocolate shake ... try this ... buy nestle quick mix, and dump in a shit load of more chocolate flavour! (shitty for cals though). Like wise for vinnalla, add vinalla extract ... it does not take much of this as it is very strong to add extra flavour in your shake .. its cheap too. For straberry, add strawberyy koolaid mix, or real fresh strawberries, and try also adding ice cubes, so they crush up like a smoothie! This is very good and is what i do as a ice cool drink goes down much better than a warm one. Make sure you use a blender and don`t mix the shit in a glass, as it may say it does on the label, but the shit doesnt ... much better in a blender! Hope this helps .. good luck bro! If all else fails, you can buy premade whey drinks, such as isopure etc. Very good, but verey expensive as well!

Good Luck,
Mavy

WHEY protein tastes bad for me just like any other brand but do I have any choice ? lol

As far as a low carb protein powder goes, optimum is the best tasting in my opinion. For meal replacements, I have pretty much tried everything. My two personal favorites are triple threat 60 and growth factor x(by GEN). Both taste great but triple threat 60 is cheaper price wise.

Who makes Triple Threat? I can't find it around my usual places and noone seems to have heard about it? I have heard it mentioned numerous times here on the board and am finally ready to try it out.

Top Bottom