Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein shakes - anyone else have this problem

I think the optimum sucks cock, ESPECIALLY the Pro-Complex. I'd go with the EAS products or my personal favorite based soley on taste, Human Development.

I've tried Optimum Chocolate and it tastes like a real milkshake. Optimum strawberry is supposed to be excellent too as my friend told me. If you can't down these two (which taste too good to be good for you anyways) I can't see you being able to drink any protein shakes. (I've tried Designer Chocolate and it has an off-taste that doesn't really resemble chocolate so I don't expect it to be similar to Optimum's).

Meal replacements generally tend to taste worse than straight protein powders. Myoplex, for instance, tastes like blackboard chalk dissolved in water or milk, but then again, most meal replacements do.

Crimson triple threat is produced by mass quanities everyone who has tried it has said nothing but good of the product just click on the top of this board where it says"supplements"! RADAR

Dude try ProComplex..it's great! Mix it with 2 cups of water so it's not thick and add a banana and a little peanut butter....yummmy

Optimum strawberry is some nasty shiot. Don't know about the chocolate. The best I've found is American Whey. The chocolate is so good I almost end up drinking more than I should. Even mixed with just water it's good.

i was the same, its a matter of taste

try as many as u can , of good grade whey , and u'll find one u can hold, unless ur intolerant to something in the powder.

u'll get there in the end

oh hell

today i tried a new few things besides my enormous large food intake for protein

can't remember the name of it exactly > but it's the protein that VPX sports makes -
oh and tried a sip mixed with water and then some mixed with milk... and then some with juice...

the results :
:sick:

so i tried a doggie biscuit also :D and i have to say that it honestly tastes better than those protein bars which also doesn't say much but hell i'm always up for something different :)

Its all on how you mix it.
I can only drink chocolate flavors.

How to mix:
Add small amount of water just enough to make the powder into a thick mix.
Add Milk try 0,1,2, and whole Milk at different amounts. This is the key to changing the flavor and texture of the drink.
If you want some flavor or vitamin add some Olvatine.

I myself like two scoops of 100% whey a little water and 1.5-2.5 cups of whole milk.

personally, prolab (chocolate pure whey) to me tastes great... i make my shakes with a scoop of that, some all natural peanut butter, half a banana, soy milk and ice... tastes great... no bad aftertaste...

one big key is to make sure that you mix it well... i bought one of those hand mixers for 30 (canadian), and it works great... i don't expect a long life out of it since i make 2-3 shakes a day..

mixing

I think Mixing is the key to almost any shake u acan make some cool things when u just add your own fruits.:eek:

Top Bottom