Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

protein shakes - anyone else have this problem

little rage can you drink whole milk you may have a lactose intolerance..try some lactose free milk add icecream and then some powder....let me know how that works..if all else fails get some grape juice and some pre-mixed liquid protein......at least it won't be thick like a powder...RADAR

WizKid25 said:
bsjohnson, you signature is MESSED UP!!
:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

~WizKid :kaioken:

agreed!!! what the hell is that shit.... that's disturbing... i think you just may be the first person i add to my ignore list :)

What brand of protein are you using? Also are you mixing it w/ water or milk. take a little at a time and increase gradually to try to get your body accoustomed to it.

Most protein mixes make me gag too, Rage. Met-Rx is like library paste.

The only commercial one I've been able to stomach is Iso Pure -- both the mix and the one in the 20-oz bottles that tastes like Kool Aid.

However, the BEST deal and the best quality I've encountered is the iso-stuff from proteinfactory.com. It's cheap, it mixes really easily, you can custom-formulate it and it's not thick and gross.

Yep, I'd definately say your best bet is to go with IsoPure by Nature's Best. It's clear, lactose-free, not thick at all and comes in a variety of flavors. You'll have to pay a bit more for it (buy the 3lb container for the best price/serving), but with your reactions to everything else this is probably something you can actually keep down.

Sounds like you have some crazy physical or mental "allergy" to everything else. :D

BigGuns2 said:
George's triple threat is the best tasting protein I've ever tried. If you don't barf at the taste of a milkshake then you won't have any problem holding this protein down.;)

how much he pay u to say that? :D

like i said myoplex does not stay down...

pinch nose take down, take finger off nose (doesn't matter after how long) and :sick:

sorry doesn't work and i tried to mix it with everyhting :(

well your only option now is to eat a shitload of fish turkey chicken,etc........BARF!!! RADAR

I buy my protein unflavored in 11lb bags really cheap. It does taste bad if you drink it plain, and some flavored protein taste like crap anyway. So what I do is I mix either sugar free jello or sugar free pudding mix into my shakes. Or you can use Carnation instant breakfast, chocolate syrup, or even yogurt and ice in a blender, blending with fine choped ice usually makes any of your shakes taste a lot better.

Top Bottom