Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post your fav BB myths here

"I use to lift more, before I hurt my shoulder"
"I was stonger yesterday"
"I use to do legs"
"When I was 230........
girls don't like big guys

wow! I am not a BB but I just started working out and I have heard and believed almost every single one of those things!! I am assuming cuz you posted them here they are not true?! Woh! Weird!:mix:

" I can bench a lot, so I must be friggin' strong!" I hate it when someone asks about your strength by asking how much you can bench.

what are you going to do when you stop working out?? all your muscle becomes fat...

i dont need to train legs, ________(insert activity ie..soccer, walking, being fat) works my legs hard enough...they are already so strong

i dont want to look like a pro bodybuilder, thats too big..eww....HEY YOU COULD NEVER LOOK LIKE THAT ANYWAYS YOU UNGIFTED GENETIC MESS

peace

Jenefer said:
wow! I am not a BB but I just started working out and I have heard and believed almost every single one of those things!! I am assuming cuz you posted them here they are not true?! Woh! Weird!:mix:

Bro are you serious, I hope not

Jenefer said:
If you're really hot and send me some pics, I won't make fun of you!;)

these threads crack me up...lol

"i don't work my legs anymore. they are big enough" -- lol, yeah right buddy

"Wow they have every machine you could ever want to use here" -- lol, yeah use just the machines, and you will be bigger than arnold!

Endpoint, that was great...fat can turn into muscle and vic versa. Here's a good one.

"You gotta do ten sets to get buff."

Top Bottom