Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up your most recent body pic with what you are currently on so that we may mire!

Re: Post up your most recent body pic with what you are currently on so that we may m

Dayyuumm Conan invite to the delts...you need to post up your shoulder workout man
Thanks brother!

Believe it or not....

Shoulder Hammer Press OR Shoulder Press Machine
2 sets warmups
4 working sets. Last set or 2 I go heavy, get 8 reps or so, then drop weight and keep going till failure.

Lateral dumbbell Raises
4 sets. Start very light, like 12 lbs dumbbells and do 30 reps. I don't really go heavier than 30's. I do lots of reps and go slowly and fight the negative resistance. Last set or 2 I will do drop sets and drop the weight, example 30lbs for 18 reps. Drop to 20lbs and do 15 reps. Drop to 12lbs and just rep out until arms give up.

Front dumbbell Raises
4 sets, not too heavy, 35lbs max. Will do drop sets similiar to lateral raises above for the last set or 2.

Rear dumbbell Raises
I lie on an incline bench seat, use a very light weight, and do reverse raises (like doing pec flies but the opposite movement). Got to use light weight, get full movement, let them burn.

THAT'S IT. No dumbbell presses, barbell presses, arnold presses. I do them on occassion but every bodybuilder I know has torn their shoulders in one way or another due to these exercises. I had a minor shoulder problem when I ran winny and stopped all freeweight shoulder presses. I now stick to the machines and seem to still be doing ok, as long as I keep repping and dropping weight I get hte muscles stimulated well.

Another thing I've recently been doing is GH site injections IM in the delts. I only do subq if I'm in a rush and lazy, otherwise its always IM straight into the delt. I beleive there is a bit of site growth from this. I think shooting AAS oil based also swells the muscle a bit and may fill it out slightly. I shoot Tren in there when running ED pinning cycles, I do tren with a slin pin and rotate delts and quads. When I do this, I make sure not to inject GH in the same day in the same delt as tren obviously.

Otherwise that's my delt plan lol. I still need to grow them. I have been slacking on the traps too since the GH has made my hands go numb. I just bought new wrist straps and will now be able to lift some heavy weight without my hands failing and the bar slipping.

Re: Post up your most recent body pic with what you are currently on so that we may m

Conan my shoulder workout is very similar to yours bro and seems to work well. Howver I don't have the GH helping. Lmao!

Thanks brother!

Believe it or not....

Shoulder Hammer Press OR Shoulder Press Machine
2 sets warmups
4 working sets. Last set or 2 I go heavy, get 8 reps or so, then drop weight and keep going till failure.

Lateral dumbbell Raises
4 sets. Start very light, like 12 lbs dumbbells and do 30 reps. I don't really go heavier than 30's. I do lots of reps and go slowly and fight the negative resistance. Last set or 2 I will do drop sets and drop the weight, example 30lbs for 18 reps. Drop to 20lbs and do 15 reps. Drop to 12lbs and just rep out until arms give up.

Front dumbbell Raises
4 sets, not too heavy, 35lbs max. Will do drop sets similiar to lateral raises above for the last set or 2.

Rear dumbbell Raises
I lie on an incline bench seat, use a very light weight, and do reverse raises (like doing pec flies but the opposite movement). Got to use light weight, get full movement, let them burn.

THAT'S IT. No dumbbell presses, barbell presses, arnold presses. I do them on occassion but every bodybuilder I know has torn their shoulders in one way or another due to these exercises. I had a minor shoulder problem when I ran winny and stopped all freeweight shoulder presses. I now stick to the machines and seem to still be doing ok, as long as I keep repping and dropping weight I get hte muscles stimulated well.

Another thing I've recently been doing is GH site injections IM in the delts. I only do subq if I'm in a rush and lazy, otherwise its always IM straight into the delt. I beleive there is a bit of site growth from this. I think shooting AAS oil based also swells the muscle a bit and may fill it out slightly. I shoot Tren in there when running ED pinning cycles, I do tren with a slin pin and rotate delts and quads. When I do this, I make sure not to inject GH in the same day in the same delt as tren obviously.

Otherwise that's my delt plan lol. I still need to grow them. I have been slacking on the traps too since the GH has made my hands go numb. I just bought new wrist straps and will now be able to lift some heavy weight without my hands failing and the bar slipping.

I agree with the site growth injections. I have done delts IM with GH and also noticed some growth quite quickly. After a few months of pinning them they were bigger than they had ever been.

conan........ you blew the fuck up, good job

OWL: good to hear someone else does the same stuff. I'd rather keep my shoulders growing steady and not have injuries than have basketball delts but blow them out within the year.

Cobra: yeah, it's pretty cool and not sure why this happens but it seems like it does really work.

kkk: thanks brother. Muscle memory and the right hormones ;). If you think I blew up, wait until you see victor martinez. He just got out of jail and weighs 60lbs less than when he went in. Watch how fast he gains those 60lbs back lol.

Off cycle currently, going back on in a few days

This is wtf I am talking about right here! Dayum bro. Give me time. That is exactly the physique I want. Great symmetry. Nice developement. Fuck I am jealous. :evil:

Top Bottom