Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please advise

rpeab72

Hi

Having a problem melting off that spongey layer of fat off my lower abs. Here is what I have been doing for the last 3 months or so ( with good results everywhere else )

1. Workout 4 times a week - 1.5-2 hours with 1/2 hr cardio, long ab routine and freeweights

2. Strict diet - low carbs, high protein, low fat. 1 free day a week. (not going over board)

3. Supplements - myoplex lite, xenadrine, betagen, multi vitamin.

I am considering cutting gel and/or flax seed oil. Would either of these be beneficial? If so, where do I get them, I know cutting gel sold out at my local GNC in six minutes. Please help - beach is so soon!!!!!

Peace and good health!

eat less - it's all in the diet. i can get cut as hell when i do no cardio at all. it's all about putting your mind to it and starving yourself. you have to like to be hungry. but you also have to keep yourself hungry because as soon as you're not hungry it means your metabolism is slowing down. so eat less.. use hunger pangs as an indicator to eat.. but only eat a little bit.. and drink lots of cold water.

use thermogenics, make a good diet no fats,no carbs, cardio in the mornings and NO creatine

use thermogenics, make a good diet no fats,no carbs, cardio in the mornings and NO creatine

So you are advising a diet with no carbs and no fats???? That's a one way ticket to loosing muscle big time and your health! You won't get enough kcal with protein only, either use a ketogenic diet (fat and protein) or a high protein, low carb and low fat diet.

This is the third time today I caught you giving bad advice. Please check up on your sources/reading before posting something.

I agree with koen, a diet with NO carbs can yield you almost as much muscle loss as fat loss. And it ain't healthy either.

hardgainer (40/30/30diet)

Top Bottom