Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning for some SARMs, opinions welcome

My eye check ups have all been great and that's after 4 runs of s4... On run 5 now. I like ricks advice. Lgd and s4 was an awesome combo, then osta in pct. No reason you couldn't stack Lgd and osta I suppose though but saving osta for pct would be a much better way to run it imo. Dylan's gw idea is solid too

Well see that was actually the logic behind doing both at once. Rather then having to buy two bottles of lgd to take a dose higher then 8mg, to be more cost effective add in ostarine as well.

What is your opinion about that?

I would just start with the LGD, and then you can always add Ostarine to it if you need to.

However I really don't think you will need it bro. LGD is some very powerful stuff!

I would just start with the LGD, and then you can always add Ostarine to it if you need to.

However I really don't think you will need it bro. LGD is some very powerful stuff!

Alright, thanks guys for all the input I think I'll start off with just lgd and maybe some gw

Top Bottom