Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning for some SARMs, opinions welcome

Stats:
Height: 5,4"
Weight 197lbs
Bodyfat: 9-10%
Goal: size gain and muscle maturity

Hey all, I am looking to hit some SARMs and just have a quick question. Could I do a layout where I run lgd for 8 weeks and then ostarine for 8 weeks following that? It would look at follows

1-8 lgd 5-8mg a day
9-16 ostarine 20mg ed
Lgd pct:
9-12 torem 90/60/60/30
9-12 hcgenerate
9-12 unleashed
9-12 d-aspartic acid
1-16 formastanzol
Ostarine mini pct:
17-20 unleashed post cycle combo

Input is appreciated

Personally, I would stick to an 8 week sarms run total. Excessive suppression could become an issue and gains will diminish after about 8 weeks anyways.

You could run Ostarine as part of your PCT after running LGD. You are close to that now but just cut the length down and forget the mini PCT and just run your regular PCT setup you have above.

Run the Ostarine at 25mg ED and not 20mg to get full effect as well

Make sure to check out sarms1 for your purchase. LGD is on sale for a great price right now

Any questions send me a PM

Personally, I would stick to an 8 week sarms run total. Excessive suppression could become an issue and gains will diminish after about 8 weeks anyways.

You could run Ostarine as part of your PCT after running LGD. You are close to that now but just cut the length down and forget the mini PCT and just run your regular PCT setup you have above.

Run the Ostarine at 25mg ED and not 20mg to get full effect as well

Make sure to check out sarms1 for your purchase. LGD is on sale for a great price right now

Any questions send me a PM

Thanks for the reply Rick. Do you think I could just run the ostarine and lgd at the same time for 8 weeks?

Thanks for the reply Rick. Do you think I could just run the ostarine and lgd at the same time for 8 weeks?

Yeh you could bro, but I would rather run S4 with LGD myself to get the best of both worlds.

LGD and Ostarine are so similar it would almost be equivelant to running a higher dosage of LGD where adding S4 will bring more strength, hardness, and fat loss. I know some don't like S4, however

I don't really want to use s4 because of the vision sides it causes and the possible risks associated with the metabolite that causes the vision problem

Thanks for the reply guys!

I don't really want to use s4 because of the vision sides it causes and the possible risks associated with the metabolite that causes the vision problem

Thanks for the reply guys!

No problem man. I would just run the LGD then, and you can always increase doasage if you want more. LGD will blow ostarine out of the water for effects

No problem man. I would just run the LGD then, and you can always increase doasage if you want more. LGD will blow ostarine out of the water for effects

Well see that was actually the logic behind doing both at once. Rather then having to buy two bottles of lgd to take a dose higher then 8mg, to be more cost effective add in ostarine as well.

What is your opinion about that?

Rick gave you some excellent advice here bro... I would HIGHLY recommend reading the article I just wrote about incorporating gw into your cycles... it has an excellent fit for every cycle and you could run it here all the way through into pct as well with excellent benefit...

here is the article...

GW-501516 (Cardarine) with your cycle - Evolutionary.org

I actually did happen to read that article Dylan, it's a good one, definitely have considered using gw.

Top Bottom