Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Pics....7 weeks out from NPC Eastern Seaboard Competition....

jenscats5 said:
Ah! So you're walking it then??
oh yeah, works wonders for the much needed lift kit on my bum area.

ok this is probably tmi...but when i walk it, i can squeeze my butt cheeks and really squeeze all the muscles in my legs.

15% incline....3.0.....for 45 min. you can't possibly imagine how delicious i smell after that. :worried:

habitualhealth said:
oh yeah, works wonders for the much needed lift kit on my bum area.

ok this is probably tmi...but when i walk it, i can squeeze my butt cheeks and really squeeze all the muscles in my legs.

15% incline....3.0.....for 45 min. you can't possibly imagine how delicious i smell after that. :worried:
Your just suppose to squeeze the not relax them to the point of farting the whole dam 45 minutes.

HiDnGoD said:
30-35 minutes? wow.
I think it was shadow, mentioned running at 15%. I tried it. Wasn't so bad. I lasted about 35-40.....................seconds, at 6.0 mph, LOL.

Yeah......the incline was actually 20 and 7 mph....but that is for intervals.......ramped it back down to 15 degrees and 4 mph for the recovery.

Anyone who wants to maximize fat burning needs to drop steady state cardio and pick up intervals.

The Shadow said:
Yeah......the incline was actually 20 and 7 mph....but that is for intervals.......ramped it back down to 15 degrees and 4 mph for the recovery.

Anyone who wants to maximize fat burning needs to drop steady state cardio and pick up intervals.
Mine only goes to 15!!! and im like sprinting at 6.5 .. :evil:

20% incline?

I've never seen one that high - do you know what brand it was, mine needs a new belt.

Top Bottom