Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UPDATE! 5 more weeks left: ROUND 2

thats the thing NET weight gains since the VERY beginning has been 12 pounds:)

which re-enforced my belief in the ILLUSION of Extra massiveness by manipulating your look. use the strategic application of controlled stress for an outcome.

For anyone who says it genetic " the look" are sadly mistaken we FORMED his look.

His Chest and delts and now ARMS were fought for with Effort, sweat, and knowledge.

'Our knowledge increases when we all share with each other...'

Noone here doubts your knowledge so why not unload it on us. I know you say you think people will steal your ideas so your peeps must keep the training secret but ffs, if you have the knowledge then teach it. Post it all up openly and noone will doubt its yours. Just sucks that i dont have 300$ to throw towards the secret...

For anyone who says it genetic " the look" are sadly mistaken we FORMED his look.

His Chest and delts and now ARMS were fought for with Effort, sweat, and knowledge.

Very true bro. BUT, people who are genetically-equipped, always have more potential if they were to train, eat and sleep just as good as a normal genetics bodybuilder, OR if they get trained by OMEGA :p

ximor said:
'Our knowledge increases when we all share with each other...'

Noone here doubts your knowledge so why not unload it on us. I know you say you think people will steal your ideas so your peeps must keep the training secret but ffs, if you have the knowledge then teach it. Post it all up openly and noone will doubt its yours. Just sucks that i dont have 300$ to throw towards the secret...

we just decided to make it 3 months for the Price of TWO!
today!

:)

this was my doing, cus I love those that are in it , they are SERIOUS!

My only thing is I have to talk to you first on he phone.

sopac said:
It sure its well worth it.

I tell you I give much as I can DAILY

which is why the $$ is the least of it, I am more concerned with REAL progress of good people.

lol damn typo i meant to say "I'm sure its worth it" I would love to be a part of this but i dont know if I would have the time for the dedication. :/

if you have time for th internets you have time for you:)

I ask that people train 5 times a week ( once a day)

some train 4 days though and I set them up with a differing way.

OMEGA said:
if you have time for th internets you have time for you:)

I ask that people train 5 times a week ( once a day)

some train 4 days though and I set them up with a differing way.

Well i guess youre right....

Top Bottom