Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Pics....7 weeks out from NPC Eastern Seaboard Competition....

habitualhealth said:
I need a lift kit on my butt to get rid of those two lil lines ya see. My delts need to be capped off and my back needs to be wider. Waist needs to come in smaller. Hams need to be bigger and butt smaller. My calves are retarded jacked so they'll prob require the least attention.

Right now I'm eating every 2.5 hours. 4oz tilapia, 1/2 cup brown rice, 1-2 cups brocc. I substitute bison/chicken in for the tilapia.

22 raw almonds for a snack.

Doing cardio first thing in the am and a shake right after. (1 scp in water)
I can relate to a few of those things, 'cept the calves, mine are just large lol and 'swell'... wtf...

diet is good (you know this im sure). .. my serving size with these is only 16 danngit...

two words
incline treadmill
habitualhealth said:
Awwww thanks doll. I've dropped 4.5lbs since the arnold. I must've been in line when God passed out genetics.

As soon as I hit cardio, diet, and training the results start happenin' in days.
you and me both, quick responders,,, now it just needs to FF the fat burning and pause the LBM ...

Youre going to do great ... update weekly? or try to? I can hound you... fellow motivator...

*Bunny* said:
I can relate to a few of those things, 'cept the calves, mine are just large lol and 'swell'... wtf...

diet is good (you know this im sure). .. my serving size with these is only 16 danngit...

two words
incline treadmill

you and me both, quick responders,,, now it just needs to FF the fat burning and pause the LBM ...

Youre going to do great ... update weekly? or try to? I can hound you... fellow motivator...
I need a tshirt that says "i live on incline"

that's all i do. lol

and yes ma'am, im going to post up pics every week until the show. (try to) lol

habitualhealth said:

that's all i do. lol

Ok seriously, Im getting 3 shirts made b/c i am such a :nerd: and I m serious...
(1) Caught playin' in the ProTan again...
(2) Yes, i am supposed to be this color... (or however you spell 'supposed' suppose to)
(3) I live on incline... (ill give you credit lol)

*Bunny* said:
Ok seriously, Im getting 3 shirts made b/c i am such a :nerd: and I m serious...
(1) Caught playin' in the ProTan again...
(2) Yes, i am supposed to be this color... (or however you spell 'supposed' suppose to)
(3) I live on incline... (ill give you credit lol)
lol where you gettin' made at?

and i better see copywritten and trademarked by habitualhealth, inc. on the back of the last shirt.

habitualhealth said:
lol where you gettin' made at?

and i better see copywritten and trademarked by habitualhealth, inc. on the back of the last shirt.
Im looking into it as we speak... lol :) yes seriously...
also Im a whitey, i dont TAN or PROTAN dark... im red/orange, not black/brown, so the peeps at the gym will stop asking me questions ... I wore that hirt the other day, the make you hot & sweaty one.. thought of you :rainbow:

habitualhealth said:

that's all i do. lol

What if we get one made that says....on front "Just hanging out"...and in the back right hand corner..."& causing jealosy"...LOL...hope it translates well!

So HH tell me about yur incline...jogging brisk walking? Machine speed etc...
Thanks!

Top Bottom