Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UPDATE! 5 more weeks left: ROUND 2

Very cool progress Omega.

The kid must be stoked to have you guiding him through this whole transformation. The vascularity and shred he's shown now from previous is absolutley awesome.

Congrats to the two of you!

Donyal1990 said:
Omega I'm about to order my gear to start my cutting cycle I keep getting different advise about Lipoflame and Clen what are your thoughts about the 2 and do you have anyone that has done a before and after using Lipoflame I'm very interested.

I am against Clen usage in any form as it can cause Cardiac Tissues Necrosis.

some of the NEW modern fat Burners ARE the real deal but you have to shop around to find what is Hype ( just marketing) and what is a Product that is Loyal to Real world Results AND THE ATHLETE.

Access said:
Very cool progress Omega.

The kid must be stoked to have you guiding him through this whole transformation. The vascularity and shred he's shown now from previous is absolutley awesome.

Congrats to the two of you!

thanks he is a Good Person too :)
there was "nay sayer" thread before, and I said this Young man will do great things BY his OWN hand I am only a friend who is a bit older.:)

Thunderclap47 said:
Great job! Great training and great dedication! The pics look awesome.

and I took pics with his hands postioned forward and his arms still look HUGE lol

if I took an arm pic from the side or rear they would show how detailed he is. ( as in the tricep shot) :)

Our knowledge increases when we all share with each other... :O

Omega for the love of god make a thread to discuss your workout plans and dieting tips!

Top Bottom