Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UPDATE! 5 more weeks left: ROUND 2

OMEGA said:
I am against Clen usage in any form as it can cause Cardiac Tissues Necrosis.

some of the NEW modern fat Burners ARE the real deal but you have to shop around to find what is Hype ( just marketing) and what is a Product that is Loyal to Real world Results AND THE ATHLETE.

soooo are you saying I should try Lipoflame or shop around?

Very good improvments omega thanks for the post i was thinking about you 2 the other day, the has the old school look very nice work on the arms to but he needs a bigger shirt j/k .
Brad.

OMEGA said:
i like LIPOFLAME :)

I'm a big fan myself, i had the terrible task of shoveling my driveway tonight.
The lipoflame gave me all the energy i needed to get it done, usually i cant stand it but i didnt mind at all. Oh yeah it snowed like crazy today here in Pittsburgh.

sopac said:
I'm a big fan myself, i had the terrible task of shoveling my driveway tonight.
The lipoflame gave me all the energy i needed to get it done, usually i cant stand it but i didnt mind at all. Oh yeah it snowed like crazy today here in Pittsburgh.

:)

thanks!

hesnobradpitt said:
Very good improvments omega thanks for the post i was thinking about you 2 the other day, the has the old school look very nice work on the arms to but he needs a bigger shirt j/k .
Brad.

are you saying we have the old school look?

if so YOUR RIGHT ON my friend

thats part of it

I bit more as to why I dont talk too much:)

I DO WANT TO DO A BOOK and WILL..........

but if I speak too much openly, the ideas will be taken

and now that I see the ideas for what they are they are HIGHLY complex and unique

For now the best I can do is take Clients on that will promise to keep the Training Secret.

OMEGA said:
are you saying we have the old school look?

if so YOUR RIGHT ON my friend

thats part of it
Yeah sorry thats what i was trying to say very hard to get that look in young guys , i like the classic look but the young guy want to be monsters .

Brad

its most unfortunate for many that they have been seduced into training like Power lifters
and treating themselves like Yellow Dump Trucks ( I did this to myself and it has taken time to undo)

I am just happy to be able to provide a blue print to avoid all the time I wasted

There is a way that merges All the Golden Lessons of all into one.

Top Bottom