Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UPDATE! 5 more weeks left: ROUND 2

OMEGA said:
He are some New Shots of the Young Man.
I trained him for 12 weeks several months ago , and have been helping him again, we have 5 more weeks to go!

Notice how we focused on Arms a bit more and look at the NEW results :)!

6yewh2e.jpg

6xtyw0g.jpg

6psk1ep.jpg

This pics DONT do him Justice his arms are WAY bigger then you think,
and much more detailed, guess I got to get a digital camera instead of using the phone cam.

here was the first round!
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/s...al-update-me-young-man-i-trained-559094.html?

omega if I didnt know and respect you bro I would say the kids poking his ass behind your back because hes getting freakishly vascular but since I know you I think you may be the best trainer in the history of the world.

Train Like body builder instead of power lifter

and you will get vascular too:)

We all lost our way ( especially me)
with the Shitty routines in Mags and those espoused by those who treat their bodies like a Yellow DumpTruck that last 4-5 years ..... INSTEAD of the Ferrarri it really is.

Wow! looking really good!! Shoulders a standout bodypart!! Lean, vascular, V Tapered and big. Remarkable progress!!

I need that e-book bro, thanx i luv u bro! i didn't get any of that karma u gave out, his pics r making me wanna juice bro, I can't take it at all! it's fucken hard seeing those pictures when ur natural! If I start darksiding can I blame u for it?

Top Bottom