Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UPDATE! 5 more weeks left: ROUND 2

I saw the recent pics... but did not see the "before/after comparison... can you post that?

Thanks....

POST CYCLE BLUES. :( I miss my juice....

artificialaspirations said:
When's the e-book come out?

:( I don't know Sir.

I am sorry I made hints as to dates before.

Our first Goal is to FOCUS on the actual Members of the OMEGA Project.
They are on their way and a such a Classy group of Gentlemen.
A combination of intelligent people with OPEN minds.

I Love them.

OMEGA said:
its most unfortunate for many that they have been seduced into training like Power lifters
and treating themselves like Yellow Dump Trucks ( I did this to myself and it has taken time to undo)

Im kind of disappointed to see you say that. The fact is for most people (oh let's say 99%) the typical BB style workout will never yield results beyond year 1,2? maybe more for some with good genetics... it is just a flawed system overall.

"Lifting like a powerlifter" works because you get stronger, and when you get stronger you use more weight and continue to make progress... Most people on this board prob havent added 20lbs to their squat (If they even DO squats) in the last year...

However, I believe your point about the "dump truck" is just shoveling in food to get bigger... I do agree with that, but again most people just dont eat enough anyway!

Obviously you have made great progress with this guy, and he obviously has some tremendous genetics and is Very strict with what he is doing... Not everyone is so blessed, or so committed.

My overall point is the powerlifter mentality would do a lot of good for most people on here or at least LEARNING why it does or does not work for them, vs following some other advice like a sheep. Personally I have made some pretty unbelievable strength gains alternating a 5x5 and HST program... additionally I actually like the HST better because of the rep schemes, and I like both because you are making Planned Progress. Which I believe is more important than anything:
Perfect Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Again, this kid looks great, well done!

I disagree

Excessive Strength is to be avoided, it institutionalizes Muscle imbalances and favoring of your stronger groups.

When you train to the point where you cant use "finesse" in your movements you lose that sweet spot that a bodybuilder needs to LOOK like a bodybuilder.

A prefect example if Chest, most guys can bench the world, and then they wonder why there delts get big BUT NOT THEIR CHEST, and why they cant do any thing to get it to respond.......

the secret IS dont train chest like that........and the same goes with all body parts.

YOU MUST UNLEARN WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED

I think of my philosophies like Religion.........I am not going to argue with people, I will show them What I know to be true, and if they try it they WILL succeed.....

Respectfully

-OMEGA

hesnobradpitt said:

Thanks for the link man. OK...sure, he looks fUCKING FANTASTIC....But he looked pretty fucking good to begin with too! yeah, thin...but ripped and muscular....more like a "fitness model dude" ... now he's an animal dude..... but he has some GREAT genetics.

I should put MY fat ass on the OMEGA project and see what results I can get out of shitty inbred genetics.

Kid is SICK man...I'm envious...and I really don't think, for the "average joe" that the results would be like this. He's no average joe.

sopac said:
On your honest opinion Omega, what do you think about DC training/rest pause?

things like 5x5 and all other have good things about them

but I feel there is a Better way to Reach the ultimate Goal

Top Bottom