Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People Where are YOUR LIVES???

Robert Greene and his aliases, Thunderwave, Steel Beast, Kakdiesel, Smallmovesal, etc... The list goes and on... What do these guys do for a living?

In the beginning I posted quite a bit... then a couple things happened...

1) the thrill wore off...
2) I got a job with a purpose...
3) got medicated for my anxiety disorder which led to a social life...

I think some people here border on agoraphobia...

Puc

How did you get so much time to write this thread....How did you get so much time to notice how many posts all of us make?

That's funny. I was thinking the same. I have approx 8 posts a day, which isn't bad considering my situation.

If you put May1010 and smallmovesal on ignore, the amount of posts are cut in half, and it's not like you're missing anything fascinating or even remotely intelligent. Throw thunderwave in the mix, and you have barely any posts.

I definately spend way to much time on here at work. I only surf the web while at work. I've got a computer at home but I never use it except for playing video games occasionally.

RyanH said:
How did you get so much time to write this thread....How did you get so much time to notice how many posts all of us make?

How did you ever make it past the third grade?

If that's the best you can come up with I suggest you borrow some money.sign up at a community college and take a few creative writing courses.

Honestly, I expected something much more verbose - then again ... everyone did say you were a dog dick sucking, welfare check cashing, toe jam sandwich makin', back woods goat fucking inbred little prick.

Top Bottom