Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People Where are YOUR LIVES???

Every so often while surfing the board I will click on a profile and it shows how many posts per day (average) that are put up per day.
Some of you have almost 25-30 or more posts per day!
Seriously where do you get the time to do this?
Twenty or more posts in a day-honestly is there that much to say or is it just trite, pointless trash?
Re-evaulate yourselves. God thats pathetic.
BTW If people spend that much time posting I'd hate to see how much time is spent surfing the elite board as well as other sites.
Also this doesnt include people who are parked in front of a computer and run a network or something like that and are allowed to kill downtime online.

Last edited:
yeah i guess we all shold do as you..go bang some transexuals, that would really make us better

MrMuscle said:
yeah i guess we all shold do as you..go bang some transexuals, that would really make us better
Getting laid period, would be a start for you.
Standing out in front of a "norwegian freight train" while coming full speed ahead would be the next step. Thanks for calling!
BTW I just loved those daily roll calls-they were so avant garde--

:eek:

Well mine is actually at 7.31 posts per day but if like me, you have sex whilst posting then I believe that 20+ is quite achievable. Or if you are really busy you could get her to sit under your pc desk.

Your_Moms_Kneepads said:
Getting laid period, would be a start for you.
Standing out in front of a "norwegian freight train" while coming full speed ahead would be the next step. Thanks for calling!
BTW I just loved those daily roll calls-they were so avant garde--

:eek:

go sit on a scanner bro

Top Bottom