Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT.... Theres alot of info out there...

nbfb52

Ok here it goes. Im about to start my first cycle. I have taken just test before but didnt do research and only did 5 weeks, 500 for first 2 weeks 750 for next two and 500 last week and saw good gains but didnt do research...
I am 6'3" 285 about 17% bf i am 20 but have trained intensly since 9th grade and in a college football program for 3 years now going into my final year now. (pls no negative comments)
I will be taking test e 250 in a pyramid like cycle For 10 weeks. My dosages will be 1-2-2-2-3-3-3-2-1-1
I will be jump starting the cycle with Dbol 25 for the first 4 weeks which will carry me to the bulk of my cycle in week 5-6-7.

I have plenty of protein, amino acids, vitamins that i use religously. My food intake is well over enough.

IF THERES ANYTHING I NEED TO ADD LET ME KNOW!!!!

What do you think my gains should be. How much should i keep of those gains?

HERE IS THE PART THAT I CANT FIGURE OUT!!!!
what is the best route as far as pct Ive heard great things about forma stanzol but is that all i need? Do i take it during the cycle? after? how long?

E blocker?

PLEASE HELP ASAP

Read the pct sticky at the top of the forums

No need for a pryamid. pick a dosage and stick with it. Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 seems to be the norm for pct these days. I always throw in some clomid as well. Get some adex and letro on hand in case estro related sides show up. As far as gains that is all up to you. It all depends on your diet, training, and how far along you are on your natural potential.

ok cool thanks
do you think its best to go 500/week or should i do more? my goal is to get to about 305 and stay there.
wish i could tell what my potential is..... would make life so much easier lol.
should i wait till the end to take nolvadex? bc ive read in some forums and research where ppl take it during cycle sometimes to reduce side effects

500/WK, I THINK THE "NORMAL" RANGE IS 300-500 BUT OTHERS WILL CHIME IN I'M GUESSING. ITS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT NOLVA IS USED WHILE ON CYCLE TO COMBAT GYNO (THIS IS KINDA ARCHIAC NOW - MUCH BETTER PRODUCTS OUT THERE LOOK INTO ARIMIDEX FOR INSTANCE). WITH TEST AND DBOL I WOULD THINK U WOULD NEED TO RUN HCG WHILE ON SAY WEEKS 3-10 AT 250 IU TWICE A WEEK, THEN START PCT 2 WEEKS AFTER LAST TEST SHOT. iDONT SEE ANY REASON TO PYRAMID THE TEST. IVE ALWAYS SEEN CONSTANT DOSAGE THROUGH OUT CYCLE

No need for a pryamid. pick a dosage and stick with it. Nolvadex 20/20/20/20 seems to be the norm for pct these days. I always throw in some clomid as well. Get some adex and letro on hand in case estro related sides show up. As far as gains that is all up to you. It all depends on your diet, training, and how far along you are on your natural potential.

Nolva is crap IMO

CLomid, is where it is at...
Add in forma stanzol which can be used on cycle and during PCT as well as HCGenerate!

But clomid is good, I swear by it..

Dont forget about osta SARM, you wont lose any gains ;)

Where did you get this info to pyramid?
That's how people in the 80's did it.

Too young..

From Rules:

Yes and no. He's playing college ball. Its not a good idea but that being said:

You're approaching this backwards bud. You're designing a cycle then asking what you'll get from it.

You need to know what you want, then work from there. Don't pyramid. Tapering or frontloading maybe, but pyramid doesn't provide any kind of benefit imo.

Top Bottom