Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Parents, this is what happens when your kid watches too much WWE (video of my broly)

AAP said:
No offense bro, but my 13 year old neighbor can pull off much better wrestling moves and better stunts than those. I mean, half the video he was doing more than faking body spasms while laying down. It seemed like the other guy hitting him was doing all the work.

Although I will give him props for a good "WTF" moment when he attempted to come down off the roof in that damn kiddie pool. I am going to try that shit myself the first chance I get to round up an audience here in the neighborhood.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Make sure to videotape it!!

:cow:

Re: Parents, this is what happens when your kid watches too much WWE (video of my bro

samoth said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Make sure to videotape it!!

ignore the haters, your brother is very special boy

AAP said:
What does jumping in bushes have to do with the WWE?

lol

my thoughts exactly, How about just running into a house, there wasn't even anyone chasing him ;)

On the bright side, I have to thank him for the idea he gave me. After my PPV match with Suge when I make him tap out, I am going to bring in a plastic kiddie pool and whip his ass with that too.

AAP said:
On the bright side, I have to thank him for the idea he gave me. After my PPV match with Suge when I make him tap out, I am going to bring in a plastic kiddie pool and whip his ass with that too.

LOL!

... and as a side note, since when does broly = blood brother? I'm totally not related to this guy. He's just my broly in higher acts of stupidity ;)

Re: Parents, this is what happens when your kid watches too much WWE (video of my bro

lol, that was a lot longer than I expected, they put some work into that :lmao:

my fat roommate got the dart in the back :evil:

Top Bottom