Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Parents, this is what happens when your kid watches too much WWE (video of my broly)

have you never told him about the birds and the bees?
I personaly would rather get laid insted of wipped or even hit with a snow shovel.
But I'm probly retarded

Man, you guys must be old or have some pretty boring friends or something.

There was a video from either UA or Chewy of someone getting darts thrown in their back; that was pretty cool, although more of a drunk-stupid fun than crazy-stunt fun, but still in the same vein.

Re: Parents, this is what happens when your kid watches too much WWE (video of my bro

samoth said:
Video of my broly Adam (aka HBK) doing some random stunts and shit for fun :smash:

I'm gonna tell him I posted it here for everyone to laugh at, so maybe he'll get off his lazy ass and post here. (Adam = long hair w/ sleeveless)

http://media.putfile.com/whackass90

Funny thing is, he got paid to do this while at work. lol

:cow:
what if he died?

Re: Parents, this is what happens when your kid watches too much WWE (video of my bro

SublimeZM said:
what if he died?

Dude, it's a plastic kiddie pool.

And falling off the roof of a one-story house won't kill you.

And... well, I don't know the fatality statistics for running full-bore into a wall, but I imagine it's pretty low.

Wow. My fantasy... whipping someone's ass with a plastic kiddie pool.

What does jumping in bushes have to do with the WWE?

the problem with young adam is that these stunts have all been done and recorded years ago...cky2k, jackass, etc...sorry adam

No offense bro, but my 13 year old neighbor can pull off much better wrestling moves and better stunts than those. I mean, half the video he was doing more than faking body spasms while laying down. It seemed like the other guy hitting him was doing all the work.

Although I will give him props for a good "WTF" moment when he attempted to come down off the roof in that damn kiddie pool. I am going to try that shit myself the first chance I get to round up an audience here in the neighborhood.

Top Bottom