Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Panic attack or heart attack?

Don’t worry, they will not kill you,

You can learn to live with panic attacks.

It is not a bummer,

Don’t worry you will overcome these silly panic attacks.

speaking of heart conditions, I get some discomfort in my chest almost like every other day, not pain or numbness, nothing in the arm too. I think its stress, its been happenening for about almost a year now. I haven't gotten it checked but I think I'm going to just to figure out what the hell it is.

I am 23 and have an irregular heartbeat, occasional PVCs. I've known about it for 7 years but lately it's been getting worse, occurring more often. I think it has led to frequent palpatations and a fluttering heartbeat which has started occuring in the past year. I have had two complete cardiac workups in the past 6 mos, everything about me psychically is fine. The anxiety I get from these episodes only make it worse when it happens, and may make them occur more frequently because I constantly think about it.

Sunday I was laying on the couch watching tv and out of the blue my heart started beating 130-140bpms and I almost passed out, arms and legs went numb. this continued for 45 min, heart slowed to 110bpm, I had to go to the ER.

They never figured it out, everything about my cardiac system is still fine. I have more dr appts upcoming...

Anyway, the anxiety I have about these episodes def. affect the heart condition, and vice versa.
If I could reduce the frequency of these palps, I could reduce the anxiety. If I could stop thinking about them, I could reduce the palpatations....

Top Bottom