Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Panic attack or heart attack?

plifter said:
Off the topic, Frisky, is that you in your avatar? If so, you're smoking. The photographer did a good job too. One day I would like to be able to take pictures like that.

No suga, thats not me. I think the photographer did an amazing job, it caught my attention and held it. ;)

plifter said:
Are you saying that my fear of a heart attack is causing panic attacks? I think there is a bit of truth to it. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac (not in the clinical sense). I worry about various ailments (especially heart attacks). I think I worry to the point that I finally release all of the fear in the form of a panic attack.

Off the topic, Frisky, is that you in your avatar? If so, you're smoking. The photographer did a good job too. One day I would like to be able to take pictures like that.
yes, that can happen.

mightymouse69 said:
absolutely avoid stimulants, diet stuff, coffee...coke.
yeah that really gets me, but I can't stay away from those.

the only thing that is a more reliable indicator of an impending panic attack is a really bad hangover. it's almost 100% accurate hah. almost so accurate that I can control it and shake it off my this point.

bran987 said:
yeah that really gets me, but I can't stay away from those.

the only thing that is a more reliable indicator of an impending panic attack is a really bad hangover. it's almost 100% accurate hah. almost so accurate that I can control it and shake it off my this point.

That can also be delerium tremens.

I’m 56 and had my first major panic attack when I was 26,

Visited the hospital though I was having a heart attack, etc……

That happened many times, panic attack, ER, Doc,

and then finally, I some how, with the help of shrink realized what was actually happening was in fact

Panic attacks.

No easy answer, best answerer is behavioral changes, but I still take medication.

Gymgurl said:
You can't go by age....you could have something wrong with your heart to begin with and not know it....I would have your Dr. check you out just to make sure

True. Forget the age part. There are many factors that can contribute to a heart attack. If you felt chest tighten and numbness on an arm etc... That sounds like a heart attack, not a panic attack. Maybe you panicked after this episode though. Check it out a.s.a.p. Alot of people have mild etc... heart attacks and don't even realize it until a bigger one comes along.

Top Bottom