Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Now I want real voices....

U are on the list as well...
Okay here is the thing...
I'm gonna change the format...
On this. thread.
Like some peeps I just wanna hear their voice.
Some peeps I want the narrative of how they came to be, mistakes they made,
and what the future holds.
U and Samoth I wanna do separately.
This thing started innocent... but glad I have time will be a 2 week effort.
I want a story with a voice.
Its like a mini Bino Interview.

WTF. Why you gotta make everything a thesis, dude?

Ariel, have you ever thought of tweeking your message? Since that is pretty much all I get when I call. Maybe something like "Dude, I am not here and not going to answer this call, so leave a message and If I feel like it I might call you back sometime"

Okay here is the thing.
I want wisdom from U.
I want to know how U got to where U are.
I want to know what your regrets are.
-probably not gonna ask that one-
Also other things about, suing your business sense... what can be don to improve the quality of well 'certain things'.
I'm calling in 10 minutes.
I just got home.

For everyone out there not the voice, but the persuasion, when he is pissed is what his voice reminds me of:

WTF. Why you gotta make everything a thesis, dude?

Thesis.... cause everything especially in this day and age, whereas there is such alack of meaning... the narrative.... of the self, is more important than ever.

According the Pew Report we are in an age where survival has not become the prime imperative, but feeling valued, feeling meaning, feeling meaning.

I don't stand for this... I just can't help it.
Plus its fun.

Thesis.... cause everything especially in this day and age, whereas there is such alack of meaning... the narrative.... of the self, is more important than ever.

According the Pew Report we are in an age where survival has not become the prime imperative, but feeling valued, feeling meaning, feeling meaning.

I don't stand for this... I just can't help it.
Plus its fun.

Sorry, brah. Tomorrow might not work for me. I am calling you in like 7 minutes (with iphone). Stop me now, or listen to me babble in my sleep deprived state.

Sorry, brah. Tomorrow might not work for me. I am calling you in like 7 minutes (with iphone). Stop me now, or listen to me babble in my sleep deprived state.

how bout this weekend?
U name the time.
I know U are busy.
However, I also know this would be good stuff.

Okay, I"m changing this thread I want a mini question and answer that I'm curious about with other people....
I'm starting with GOM.... come up with the entire list later.

Shrimpy sounds nothing like I thought he would.... gimme a minute when I wake up it will hit me, who I iexpected.

Top Bottom