Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no hard wired phone?

tiger88

sup bros and miss bros

any of you dont have a hard wired phone ?

i dont since i live by my self and i my cell bill is only 40 a month and no reason to have a home hard wired....you guys the same?

Im at the opposite end of the spectrum bro. I refuse to carry a cellphonebro. Never had a cell or pager and plan to keep it that waybro.

i thought we were talking about cordless phones, lmao

yea i can't live without a cell phone... but that shit doesn't always work inside my house.

HANSEL said:
Im at the opposite end of the spectrum bro. I refuse to carry a cellphonebro. Never had a cell or pager and plan to keep it that waybro.
I also hate carrying a cell.

That's why I leave it at home half the time.

But a moble is better than a land-line.

HANSEL said:

Yes- same here... but I had one once, just left it in my car cause I got sick of it going off all the time.... that is annoying bro- if I wanted to talk to people i would call them....

I like to keep up with my emails and make calls when I want.

I can turn it off or turn it on silent whenever I want. I can use it to my advantage when trying to avoid people.

It's more private than a land-line --- if someone visits me, they won't know who calls.

Top Bottom