Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

shutdown bigtime on sarms

Selwpo

using lgd, yk11 and s23. I’m on 10mgs of each and its been 4 weeks on them.
My libido has crashed hard on this cycle and I’m only 22 years old so I’m really worried that something could be permanently damaged.
Wish you guys would have warned me about the dangers of sarms BEFORE I decided to go on them. But I guess its all about profit for some of you.

My libido has crashed hard on this cycle and I’m only 22 years old so I’m really worried that something could be permanently damaged.
Wish you guys would have warned me about the dangers of sarms BEFORE I decided to go on them. But I guess its all about profit for some of you.
thats normal with s23

you should go do pct
nolvadex
clomid
HCGenerate

Now, before you say anything more moronic I want you to search for how many times we warned 22 years olds NOT to use S23

you should use steroids if you want to shut yourself down. ugfreak has legit gear

Top Bottom