Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no hard wired phone?

Smurfy said:

cool lets party. i'll let you use my computer so you wont miss any posting time.

i will make up for it soon

i got a office witth a water tank a big bag of protein, fast connection and connect 4 so i will be a posting alot still

cell phone reception in my area isn't dependable enough to rely on.

HANSEL said:
Im at the opposite end of the spectrum bro. I refuse to carry a cellphonebro. Never had a cell or pager and plan to keep it that waybro.

Same here. Plus I only can afford dial-up so I gotta have the land line.

I only use payphones and I sneak out to them late at night when no one is looking. I use a different one each time. Some times I have to drive around so long before I find a phone that I like I just give up and go home.

I have 2 home lines One for the puter and one for home. I have DSL so I could get rid of the 2nd line I guess. But it`s just no nice with my multiline phones to use any open line available lol.

And I have 2 cell phones 1 for me and 1 for the wife.

I'm thinking about getting Vonage broadband phone service. I don't talk on the phone much (unless i'm getting phonesex) and they have plans starting at $15/month.

Top Bottom