Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

no hard wired phone?

The only reason I have landline is for my computer and home security system.

As soon as I can afford one, I'm going to install an aircard on my computer and use wireless data service.

yah i never pick up my house phone... i dont even have an answering machine on it.. lol

805 568 371_ muhahah

ZKaudio said:
yah i never pick up my house phone... i dont even have an answering machine on it.. lol

805 568 371_ muhahah

you know i call all numers posted on ef

timrock did the same thing i finally got his house :)

arent 949 area code?

supersizeme said:
disconnected my land line earlier this year and have been saving $50/month ever since. goodbye telemarketers

post a number for me to call

ps. i got free nites and weekends so i wont call till late tonmigfht

supersizeme said:
disconnected my land line earlier this year and have been saving $50/month ever since. goodbye telemarketers

I did the exact same thing and am glad for the exact same reason.

I still use a lan line for my security system or in case of an emergency. It is a hard wired phone so it can work if the power is disrupted during a storm etc...
Cable modem for internet and land line for home security. My phone is set up for us to make less than 25 calls per month. If we stay under that number (which we easily do) it is $16 a month and that includes taxes. If I make over 25 calls, each call is .08 (so 100 extra calls=$8). All long distance and most domestic calls are made with a mobile.

interesting.

for my security system I just bought some stickers on Ebay. My home inspector recommended it. He sadi the idea is to make robbers choose another house.....the stickers to the job as well as an actualy alarm system.....

Top Bottom