Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next Cycle Question Help!!!Thx

Gnice

Well it is my 8th week on bravel 200 decca 2cc a week and EQ Ganabol50 about 7cc a week and the results are not bad cubes are comming in and lost weight strength went up bigtime size came in also but not a great deal but enough to tell, I know that I took mild AS since it was my first time and I am stocky anyway.

I am 5'7" and 186 BF about 12% age 28 as of august 26th. Arms about 16 1/2 inch I would like to get them bigger

Now I would like to do another cycle in the month of feb, what should I do to gain some muscle size and cut up also? and stay hard?

I would go with test/fina/winny

Gnice said:
What is fina? A test? Liquid?Oral?

Fina is a pellet used to implant cows with. You can either buy the pellets and a conversion kit, or buy it premade. The active ingredient is trenbolone acetate and it's the best gear you will ever experience. Ever. :)

what is the best safest test out there with the least sides and good results and with the least water retention? Cyponate? or could there be some thing else?

Last edited:
Gnice said:
what is the best safest test out there with the least sides and good results and with the least water retention? Cyponate? or could there be some thing else?

Cyp is fine, enanthate is comparable to cyp. However, I really don't understand the question of least sides between esters. And if you are not taking that much, it doesn't matter anyways.

Try test at 250mg/week and winny at 50mg/day and fina at 75mg/day and the biggest sides you will have are strength increases, muscle mass increases, and loss of bodyfat.

Sounds good TX thanks for the input, can I replace the fina and use eq or primo in it's place? It is hard to get fina.And as for the test I am able to get cyp and sust, what do you sugest of the 2?I know that the sust is four test in one but I do not want to get nuts so maybe cyp right?

I prefer cyp over sust. But either way is fine.

Absolutely you can substitute for fina. If you go with eq, I would suggest a minimum of 600mg/week. Some get decent results from 400mg/week but they are in the minority. It seems the magical level is 600mg/week and above.

For the primo, I do not have first hand experience with that. I would ask ultra or someone who has experience with primo for the dosing on that.

You could even substitute deca, winny, ox. But those would be what I would do. I would not do dbol in place of fina, or anadrol either.

Well I am definatly going to do the cyp,winny,and EQ or primo!!!for my next cycle, I just took five days off on my upper body workouts and hit chest yesterday and had the best ever workout and pump!!!! I needed a rest only been back 5 months strong after years of not working out do to injury from motorcycle , left femur and hip! everything 100% now. Even muscle tone in legs! and stronger then ever. Thanks for the input TX.

Top Bottom