Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie with his first cycle...

xrsist said:
welcome bro, get your BF checked, 20-22% is a little too high to start aas. test e or c is a good starting compound but limit it to 10 weeks just to make things easier. 250mg a week is a good starting dose IMO, more is not always better. dont bother running clomid thru your cycle, use it in you PCT at 50mg ED for 20-30 days. nolva is good to have on hand but you might wanna think about a AI also.. eat clean and lift hard.

Thanks, that sounds like a good idea, I suppose I was just afraid of aromatization a bit, gaining water and looking bloated, or getting a little gyno, but I suppose your right. I might cut it down to 10 weeks and then do a month of PCT with clomid and have nolva on hand... Is 50 mg ED a good idea on its own for a PCT? I have heard of people using 150mg ED to get a good effect...

tin2 said:
Test E 500mg/wk 8wks, anti-e(aromasin/arimidex), nolva on-hand for gyno, HCG after last shot 10days/500iu,wait 3 days and start clomid at 50mg/day night time 21-28days.. basic first cycle .

PCT u pay for ur gains .. clomid makes u like a woman on PMS, very depressed, and some see tracers.

you learn from your mistakes and experiences .. everyones diff.. good luck .

Ehh, that doesnt sound too appealing. A woman on PMS... either way, Test E 500mg/wk is a little bit more than I wanted to do initially, I think I will get an AI and go easy on the clomid though... Im new to injecting, and I didnt really want to take HCG and thought for a first cycle at a low dose of T Enanth it might not be needed, is HCG that important?

TM248 said:
think an AI is necessary for a 250mg/week test e cycle?
i plan to run the same thing (10week) except with a little dbol to kick

I dont really think dianabol is too good for me, Im kind of afraid of the liver stress and am skeptical as to the benefits of a few weeks on it to kick start.

Recruit said:
I did clomid only for pct on my 1st cycle with no prom...I ran test-e @ 250 ew. But, not everyone reacts the same...better to be safe than sorry...

What dose did you use?

Nelson Montana said:
More than likely not. You may to throw a natty anti e supp in there for good measure.

Clomid can be nasty if you don't react well to it. A-dex is better, but again...250mgs? Shouldn't be a prob.

Right, so what do you think is the best choice if not Clomid/Nolva if you want to keep some of your gains but not have too many side effects and feel crap/like on pms...?

I agree with xrcist. Dont use clomid throughout but save it for pct. Use adex or something. Nolva is only for emergencies as it will supress the positive effects on your cycle.

The woman on pms thing is not something that happens to us all. I feel fine on clomid during pct (considering that it IS pct of course) and the buttom line is: Clomid works!

I think u must be doing something wrong if that diet and training program doesn't result in some natty gaining for a 21 year old. maybe u should try to adjust your program first before doing juice? Anyway if u could get your bf down to say 15% or so u would see better results of your cycle. The cycle itself: 250 mg test e is good to go. A good way to start imo.

Whatever u dicide i hope it'll work out for u.

DeltaHGB said:
Right, so what do you think is the best choice if not Clomid/Nolva if you want to keep some of your gains but not have too many side effects and feel crap/like on pms...?

Well, there's some disagreement about this. I don't think Clomid or Nolva helps you keep your gains all that well. PCT is about preventing a crash and estro backlash and recovery of the HPTA and that comes more from rest, nutrition and proper training. HCG and a-dex can help but only in cases where you're severly suppressed from high dosages and/or long duration, but again, that's not the case here.

DeltaHGB said:
Thanks, that sounds like a good idea, I suppose I was just afraid of aromatization a bit, gaining water and looking bloated, or getting a little gyno, but I suppose your right. I might cut it down to 10 weeks and then do a month of PCT with clomid and have nolva on hand... Is 50 mg ED a good idea on its own for a PCT? I have heard of people using 150mg ED to get a good effect...

yer 50mg is fine bro, theres no need to use 100-150mg of clomid cause that when the sides will start to get you, take before you go to bed. start the clomid 2 weeks after your last shot of test. get an AI like adex and keep on hand just in case you start bloating but i doubt you will. make sure you eat everything, drink plenty of water, train harder than you normally do and get plenty of sleep. enjoy

Top Bottom