Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie- out of shape, hormonal and confused. Help!!

Mrsadler05

Hi, ladies. I am hoping some of you can offer me some advice or point me in the right direction.

I found this site while trying to research my blood test results. My doctor said I am anemic with sluggish thyroid and low testosterone (18 total) and high estrogen.

I am a 42 year old female and I stopped exercising years ago and don't have the energy to get back in. Hopefully treatment will give me the boost I need as I am sure working out will alleviate many of my symptoms naturally.

Doctor started me on testosterone injections- the first was 150 and 2 weeks later 100. She also gave me nature throid, dim-pro, dhea, b12 injection (useless) and melatonin. She said I am the perfect candidate for HGH replacement but will not put me on it because it will make me gain more weight if I don't work out hard core.

My concern was she did not address my very low IGF binding protein 1, LH or FSH.

I want to start back on cardio and light weight training, tone, raise my HDL, lose 25 lbs of bf.

Last edited:
Hey girl not a lot of females post on this section you would be better off posting in another one like the body building or something. A lot of the guys on here are very educated with all of this and would be able to help you with any of your questions!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom