Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

newbee help need some advice

sweethunny

I'm 5'7 i weigh 158 use to weigh 205 ate two meals a day within 5 months got down to 164. my exersise would be taebo and 30 min stationary bike.my BMI is 25 i now eat 5 meals a day got down to 158 this is the breakdown of my diet and exercise.

breakfast: 2 egg whites wheat of cream half a grapefruit coffee

lunch: tuna with mustard vegetables lentiles or red kidney beans
1 fiber cracker

workout: 5x a week at home 30 minutes treadmill an hour taebo and weight lifts my arms 15 reps 2x bicep tricep 3x a week since i work my legs alot with taebo i don't do any free weights for my legs.

snack: low fat cottage cheese with apple

supper: chicken salade vegetables

snack: low fat yogurt with cottage cheese or with 1 egg white

i drink water all day long.

any suggestion if i should add extra protein or carbs in my diet and does my exercise need change.

want to loose the fat and build muscles to get toned!

:newbie:

Glad you found your way over here. These ladies are knowledgeable and friendly. Careful of spat though, she checks spelling and grammar.:rolleyes:

I'm teasing ya spat....

hi spatterson i workout at home i do 30 min treadmill and right after an hour taebo 5 x week and weights 3x a week. i eat chicken for supper tuna for lunch and 2 egg whites for breakfast among other food. if you look at my previous post you have my diet and exercise all in details. i eat cottage cheese cause i read on one of the post that its high in protein. i know i need to reajust my diet would like to know what to add or take out. i could eat anything i am not allergic to any food. as you could see i am not taking any powder protein. should i start taking some. thanks again!

hi spatterson i workout at home i do 30 min treadmill and right after an hour taebo 5 x week and weights 3x a week. i eat chicken for supper tuna for lunch and 2 egg whites for breakfast among other food. if you look at my previous post you have my diet and exercise all in details. my body fat is 25% i did it from calculate your body fat on the internet. i eat cottage cheese cause i read on one of the post that its high in protein. i know i need to reajust my diet would like to know what to add or take out. i could eat anything i am not allergic to any food. as you could see i am not taking any powder protein. should i start taking some. thanks again!

i will go buy my protein powder today :) if its not too much to ask could you do me a breakdown of a days meal plan breakfast lunch supper snack and when to take my protein powder shake,to give me an idea would be a great help. thanks again spatterson i appreciate your help and advice.

OK since spatterson is helping you in the diet department, i'll take a crack at the exercies.

Oh yeah.,..welcome!!!!!!! :)

You want to lose some more fat right? BTW good work getting as far as you already have!

It seems you may be doing too much cardio and your focus is too much on cardio too.
You don't traing your legs with weights? Shame on you!!!!

Get into a gym and do some squats girl. The more muscle you put on (I know you want to *tone* abd believe me you will with weights!

I would reverse your cardio and weights exercise around. Do more weights and fewer cardio, especially you're doing 90 minutes straight, that's too much!

Don't be afraid to lift. I know how you feel with all the cardio that you're burning fat etc. I've been there too...nothing but cardio. But I realised and I hope you will too that you need to lift weights to add some lean muscle tissue to your physique.

It's really a win win situation cause the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn too! And the more *toned* <cringing> you will look!

Good luck and start reading other posts if you haven't already girl!

hi triplev i workout at home yes i think i am more focused on loosing the fat by doing cardio but my legs are muscled by doing taebo so that is why i wasn't doing any weights for my legs. i will start weight lift for my legs :). i would like some advice from you also on my nutrition if you could give me a breakdown of 5 meals a day i would appreciate it.like to get advice from everyone :)

OK
as long as you promise to do weights, and especially for them wheels girl!

I focus each meal on protein first. That way I get enough. Don't be afraid to eat either. You may b shocked at how much some of us eat...ie Phem! (you should check out her posts on her diet especially but she should be around here soon to help ya)

Meal 1: 1 cup scrambled egg whites
Meal 2: 1/2 cup dry oatmeal with some blueberries
Meal 3: Protein shake with Udo's oil and milk
Meal 4: Can of tuna with veggies , rice
Meal 5: Meal replacement bar / protein bar
Meal 6: Lean grilled meat (either steak, chick breast, fish) & sweet potato or rice, and veggies.
Meal 7: bowl of shreddies or something before bed

some additional snacks include: cottage cheese, fruit, almonds or peanuts, whole wheat bread with meat or natural peanut butter.

forgot, i've been really into this meal lately:
lean ground beef (i boil it and drain) mixed with spices, tomatoes, black beans and I eat with some baked tortilla chips (4 or 5)
yumm

spatts.....protein before bed eh? i've always thought carb....can you let me know why please. and I will surely change that up.thx

Top Bottom