Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to forum

Short stuff 43

Hi. I am wanting to build muscle.
Stats: 43 years old
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 123( usually 115)
I don't know my BF
I have put on weight since having a hysterectomy and now I have been diagnosed with BOTH hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism. I am in full blown menopause. I have had an extensive hormone evaluation and I am on progesterone and a small dose of estrogen. I have a 18 year old handicapped son and I keep my 17 month granddaughter 12 hours a day so I don't have a lot of time to go to a gym but I do lift weights at home with my hubby. Not making excuses.... Just reality in the season of life that I'm in. I have just started doing cardio 30 mins 3 x week. My diet has not been as strict as it should be... I am making changes in that!!! I got a lot of info from you guys on here to help with diet!! I drink 50 oz of water a day. What other changes do I need to make? I know it gets harder as you get older but it's not impossible!! I build muscle quickly especially in my legs. Any advice?? Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum. :)

I'm so sorry about being in menopause! It sucks!! The key will likely be in your diet but to be honest, I'm in the throws of it too (or at least something like it) and I haven't quite figured it out yet. I think part of it is experimenting with carb levels, figuring out how much you can eat to maintain vs lose etc...all of that has seemingly changed for me.

Sounds like you're making great strides!

Top Bottom