Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

More muscle on female

Wadeki

I have been focused on losing weight but I think I've lost too much and I took down a lot of muscle with me
currently 46 years old but have been really lazy when it comes to weight training and just getting weight loss from diet alone. I would like to build back up and start training again at least four times a week
someone told me that mk677 nutrobal would be really good for my goals as a female and it is safe. Anyone know much about this ? i think its a sarm or steroid not sure much about it

Mk-677 is not a SARM, but gets grouped with them regularly. It is actually a growth hormone secretagogue. For ;what you are trying to do it does help. I personally am not a fan of it or most SARMs as they have few if any actual laboratory backed studies on humans. Your mostly going off of this guy says it is safe cause he used it and 20 others he knows have used it and no side effects.

If it was me I would find Anavar and does it at 5 mg every 12 hours for a 4 week cycle, then 4 weeks off and then cycle again. If you start noticing any side effects you can just stop and the Anavar is out of your system in 24-48 hours. Anavar is actually an FDA approved drug, but unfortunately without a script you will have to go through what is called an underground lab to get it. Make sure you find a trusted source and they actually make lab kits you can get to test the product and verify it is Anavar if your not sure of your source.

I have been focused on losing weight but I think I've lost too much and I took down a lot of muscle with me
currently 46 years old but have been really lazy when it comes to weight training and just getting weight loss from diet alone. I would like to build back up and start training again at least four times a week
someone told me that mk677 nutrobal would be really good for my goals as a female and it is safe. Anyone know much about this ? i think its a sarm or steroid not sure much about it
10mgs nutrobal and 10mgs ostarine would be a good combination.

Top Bottom