Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New PR

BodyByFinaplix said:
These days I do my supersets with isolation movments. But here is an example.

Narrow grip barbell curls 5-10 reps (very strict)X incline curls 4-6 reps X lighter set of narrow grip barbell curls 4-6 reps then I might do another heavy set of barbell curls again after 20 seconds or so for 3 or 4 more reps.

I also like doing barbell, t-bar or machien rows fro back followed by pulldowns.

I'm a large fan of stripping sets on heavy compound movements. Just strip a 45 off of each side until you get down to just the machine (I use alot of hammerstrenth) or bar. If you are not using alot of weight yet, use smaller 25 lbs plates. The same with dumbells. I like to train down the rack, but only do 2-3 drops.

Cool man...thanks for the ideas....will use some of these in my workouts as I really need a change from straight sets...

TheOak84 said:
how do u do each muscle 4x per week, what that set up look like :confused:

Very simple. While I only train 5-6 days a week, I throw in extra workouts if I have the energy on some days, so those muscles get hit twice that day. I only do a double split. Every time I'm in the gym I do

Calves, chest, shoulders & triceps

or

thighs, back, biceps and forarms.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Very simple. While I only train 5-6 days a week, I throw in extra workouts if I have the energy on some days, so those muscles get hit twice that day. I only do a double split. Every time I'm in the gym I do

Calves, chest, shoulders & triceps

or

thighs, back, biceps and forarms.

That is almost exactly what I do except I usually put calves with thighs....still though how are you able to hit muscles so frequently without overworking\overtraining? I know gear aids in recovery but it has to be more than that...

My split is like workout 1, rest,workout 2,rest, repeat

InTraining said:
That is almost exactly what I do except I usually put calves with thighs....still though how are you able to hit muscles so frequently without overworking\overtraining? I know gear aids in recovery but it has to be more than that...

My split is like workout 1, rest,workout 2,rest, repeat

Lots of sleep (post workout naps help), good genetics, limiting volume per workout, a GOOD diet with alot of calories, and gear. However as you can see from this post and some of my others I do not use tons of gear. I find 50 mg prop ed, 25 mg tren ed, with 200 mg eq once a week to be a perfect bulking cycle. This type of stack will yield gains as fast as I possibly want them.

I think undereating, or not eating the right foods is a major issue here also. Most guys on the board have major deficencies in their diets, and I think this leads to overtraining much faster.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Lots of sleep (post workout naps help), good genetics, limiting volume per workout, a GOOD diet with alot of calories, and gear. However as you can see from this post and some of my others I do not use tons of gear. I find 50 mg prop ed, 25 mg tren ed, with 200 mg eq once a week to be a perfect bulking cycle. This type of stack will yield gains as fast as I possibly want them.

I think undereating, or not eating the right foods is a major issue here also. Most guys on the board have major deficencies in their diets, and I think this leads to overtraining much faster.

Ok....will keep that in mind....

Sorry for all the questions today btw... :chomp:

Not a problem answering the questions. I spend alot of time relaxing. Honestly, outside of weight training, I am pretty lazy for a reason. Energy I could be using for cardio, out doing other activities and such could be used to help one recover from their training sessions faster. SAID. Specific Adaptation to Imposed Demands. Your body will respond how you train it to. If you train your body to do other activities outside of resistance training, your strength and size will suffer as a result.

I also remain convinced that the drops sets and supersets train the muscle to adapt to higher lactic acid levels, and trains them to clear waste products faster, as well as the increased size of the capulary beds inside the muscles. I also like to include compounds in my stacks that have a pronounced effect on hemocrit levels (such as boldenone and trenbolone) is order to enhance recovery further. All of this leads to faster recovery. The sooner you recover the sooner one can get back in the gym and stimulate further growth.

I am a natty and I don't know if that would have much effect on how I would be able to structure my frequency\volume..in my previous post I mentioned that I have around 72 hours before I hit the same muscle again..I'm also quite lazy and do very little physically outside of lifting...which translates to shorter recovery times

Every rest day I feel like I could be doing something beneficial(absolutely hate cardio) and I would lift just because of the effect it has on metabolism but I think this would catch up eventually in the way of CNS overtraining

You have some unique ideas on training and it has obviously worked for you...

Top Bottom