Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Honeynut

Hi everyone!

I've been a member of Elite for about a month now and I've already learned a lot just browsing the boards. I wanted to say hello, and thanks for all the info you've shared! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all a lot better.

I was working out pretty hard, up to last winter, and looked great, though I think I can attribute some of my rippedness to all that partying I was doing... :rolleyes:

Concern for my health led me to quit the scene; I also took some time off from the hardcore workouts and just took it easy, concentrated on my career and my mental health for a while. I needed the break, but now I'm ready to get back into it. There are a few new supplements and techniques for me to try that I've learned about reading your posts. I have a good base, it shouldn't take me long to get back in peak form and I can't wait to be back to my old self again!

Thanks for the great example,

Honeynut

Welcome HN -- everyone needs a break from even "this" life -- hardcore is great but you need a break from that too! Back on the bandwagon w/ you! :D

Welcome !!! i hear ya girl !! but now u need to go kick some ass in the gym. wahooooo!! cant wait to see ur "kick ass day in the gym" posts !!!! :D

Hi honeynut, welcome to the board.
So you are into surfskiing? Not many people have heard of that sport. I used to do it with the lifeguards down in Los Angeles.

welcome... sorry if you've been seeing my bad side today in other posts... hopefully you've been around long enough to see that i'm usually a very helpful person :) and always there for those that need help

enjoy elite

Top Bottom