Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New man on the site ask for advice!

Buongiorno mio amico... Il mio amico, che hanno molto da fissare...

The very first thing you must do is get your body fat down... It is much too high to be running a cycle...

Next... Your dosage and protocol is absolutely ridiculous... Anavar in pct? that is not pct my friend... 1250 mg of test a week?? bro, very very very bad... 150 mg of anadrol?? You are going to kill yourself... Please do not do any of the things you have said... 5 weeks of test? My friend, I only want to help but everything you have said is very bad...

Hi Dilan, thank you for the reply.
ANAVAR IN PCT is small dosage to keep gains it will not suppress at this dosage.
Dosage is high due to the short cycle, but of course this is not a definitiv cycle, i am here just for discuss it.
Ok for reducing of fat, but on gear. I lost some fat when i am on test.
The cycle incoming is only to give me strength and size for the next year where i want to compete in PL.
of course fat has to be reduced..

Hi Dilan, thank you for the reply.
ANAVAR IN PCT is small dosage to keep gains it will not suppress at this dosage.
Dosage is high due to the short cycle, but of course this is not a definitiv cycle, i am here just for discuss it.
Ok for reducing of fat, but on gear. I lost some fat when i am on test.
The cycle incoming is only to give me strength and size for the next year where i want to compete in PL.
of course fat has to be reduced..

My friend, the fact you are trying to tell me anavar will not suppress at that dose and you can run it in pct says it all... You are clueless and you are going to hurt yourself... Please just stop because you dont know what your doing

My friend, the fact you are trying to tell me anavar will not suppress at that dose and you can run it in pct says it all... You are clueless and you are going to hurt yourself... Please just stop because you dont know what your doing

I said this upon experience.
When i competed and i use this protocol i always recovered well from the cycle even using anavar.
I used more than 50mg anavar during cycle and in pct with anavar and hgh proviron nolvadex, i always kept my gains and size, and as well the sex drive.

I think this is subject at the person, i know person that proviron cut their progression in pct, for me proviron in pct is a must and i cant do without it.
Other hand if i use clomid and nolvadex my libido goes down and the gains go away..
Only experiences for me

When i competed and i use this protocol i always recovered well from the cycle even using anavar.
I used more than 50mg anavar during cycle and in pct with anavar and hgh proviron nolvadex, i always kept my gains and size, and as well the sex drive.

I think this is subject at the person, i know person that proviron cut their progression in pct, for me proviron in pct is a must and i cant do without it.
Other hand if i use clomid and nolvadex my libido goes down and the gains go away..
Only experiences for me

i don't have a problem with proviron in pct but anavar, you are VERY VERY wrong... do you have bloodwork that shows no suppression?

bro, you are wanting to run test e for only 5 weeks... that makes NO SENSE... anadrol at 150 is like killing yourself... you are going to learn the very very hard way... im done... i tried to help but i dont waste time on people with no sense... you do whatever you want... I thought i would try a little extra because we are both Italian but you my friend, are not wise...

i don't have a problem with proviron in pct but anavar, you are VERY VERY wrong... do you have bloodwork that shows no suppression?

bro, you are wanting to run test e for only 5 weeks... that makes NO SENSE... anadrol at 150 is like killing yourself... you are going to learn the very very hard way... im done... i tried to help but i dont waste time on people with no sense... you do whatever you want... I thought i would try a little extra because we are both Italian but you my friend, are not wise...

ok my friend, i will try in monday to plan different gear and i hope that you can give me your support.
i will drop ii out the anavar, and i will explaine you what really i would to do.

I have no problem with a 5 weeks cycle of test. I think that's fine. As for everything else, Dylan is right.

just cause you felt good in pct doesn't mean you recovered. show me your LH and FSH recovered, not just your total T levels.

all AAS suppress. doesn't matter what the dose is. if it didn't suppress you then it was fake end of story

i would spend atleast the next 2 or 3 months reading more .. this whole cycle set up you have is a disaster.

just cause you felt good in pct doesn't mean you recovered. show me your LH and FSH recovered, not just your total T levels.

all AAS suppress. doesn't matter what the dose is. if it didn't suppress you then it was fake end of story

i would spend atleast the next 2 or 3 months reading more .. this whole cycle set up you have is a disaster.

disaster for what? for the dosages?
please explaine
ok for anavar i drop it out

I have no problem with a 5 weeks cycle of test. I think that's fine. As for everything else, Dylan is right.

ok Nelson thank you for the reply.
i do not see any problem in run the testo for 5 weeks only and follow it with HCG jabs
so if dosages are high ok, i am here to discuss
ok for var i will drop it out...
i do not think my cycle is a distaster not considering the dosages..

They're trying to tell you it's a disaster because its not healthy cycling. You're cycling based off of this 'more is better' mindset and its the wrong way to go about it, especially at 20% bf. I know you're thinking "we'll since my cycle is only 5 weeks ill just up the test to 1250mg to make up for the short cycle". That's not how it works

Your diet is off point at that body fat and cycling is a bit unhealthy when you're holding that much extra fat tissue on your frame so lose the fat then cycle, simple as that. If you do this safely, you can do it for many years without health issues.

Top Bottom