Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New man on the site ask for advice!

BodyEnergy

Hello community
I am registered here since one month and I am seeing that here are many professional people which could give us good advice.
I want to introduce my self..
I am Italian, I am 35 yo and I am 167 cm per 107KG with 20% of Body fat,.
My past with weight is since 15 years and I competed for 5 years with great result.
in 2010 I stopped my " carrier" and I toke a Huge time of rest due to many complications in my life, but Now I decided to compete again even in Powerlifting due to my great strength.
I decided to do PL in the 2014 because my body fat is high and my quality is not for a stage in BB, so in the meanwhile that I am getting in shape and seen my strength I decided to compete in PL discipline.

In the last june I made a cycle for 12 weeks fo 500mg of Testo enant to see how my body responds, and in these 3 months, I grew up for 12 Kgs and my strength came again.
Now I am doing a PCT with:

1000UI HCG EOD
50 MG proviron ED
10MG Nolvadex ED ( my nipples is little hurt )
1.25 Bromocriptine ED ( I am very sensitives at Prolactin )

That PCT will take all the month of September.

after that, I will take a rest in October and start to prepare the next year in November with short attack cycle and High Dosage.
In my experience I saw that long cycles always done the opposite effect.
Much Estrogen at the end of the cycle and little desire to train.
This is the reason because I want to start in NOvember with:

1-5 week - 1250 Mg TEsto Week
1-5 Week - 700Mg Masteron
1-5 week - 50mg up to 150 Mg ANADROL.

during the cycle:

HGH 4-6 ui Day with 2 days off
20MG anavar
GHRP at bed time
TB 500 2 mg week
small dose of Aromasin

PCT for one months as above mentioned, maybe I will keep ARomasin.
during the PCT I will use as well as above...

HGH 4-6 ui Day with 2 days off
20MG anavar
GHRP at bed time or Ipamorelin
TB 500 2 mg week ( my joints are hurt )
small dose of Aromasin

and after that I will return back to the cycle above:

1-5 week - 1250 Mg TEsto Week
1-5 Week - 700Mg Masteron
1-5 week - 50mg up to 150 Mg ANADROL.

but I would switch masteron with Trenbolon A or HEXA.

my purpose is to get clean - Strength so I can be strong for PL and for 2015, get a shape that I had when I competed some years ago.

In that post I am sharing my opinion and would be great to get great advice from expert from this website.

Thank you very much.

Thats a very bold and big jump into things bro. I would consider starting at half of that test and really looking at your diet. Diet plays an even more important role in this then the drugs do. May I ask how come Mast over Deca in a strength cycle?
Typical starting PL cycle would be 500 mg Test, 500 mg Deca, 50 mg Dbol.

Too much juice bro. I know you have a lot of experience, but no reason to just jump in the deep end right off the bat.

Just ease back into it, and start off with moderate doses

@ zed
Thank you very much for your reply.
DECA doesnt works properly for me and 5 weeks are too few weeks to give his maximum potential.
Masteron or trenbolon would be a great aas to increase size and strength remaining clean.
The high dosage that i want to use is only because i think that high dosage work well in short time instead of small dosage for long time.
Diet will be clean and high in calories.

@rick
Thank you rick, in that case i am waiting some opinion from the people here..

Oh damn sorry bro'. I was just fucking around. It's my sig too fuck. Can you remove my post please? I'm in no way racist. I just thought it was funny. No harm meant. Damn I feel like a dick.

Oh damn sorry bro'. I was just fucking around. It's my sig too fuck. Can you remove my post please? I'm in no way racist. I just thought it was funny. No harm meant. Damn I feel like a dick.

Hell i dont even think its against the rules, just stupid as hell

Buongiorno mio amico... Il mio amico, che hanno molto da fissare...

The very first thing you must do is get your body fat down... It is much too high to be running a cycle...

Next... Your dosage and protocol is absolutely ridiculous... Anavar in pct? that is not pct my friend... 1250 mg of test a week?? bro, very very very bad... 150 mg of anadrol?? You are going to kill yourself... Please do not do any of the things you have said... 5 weeks of test? My friend, I only want to help but everything you have said is very bad...

dylen is absolutely right !!! make up a new plan....study more....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom