Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New@gettingbig please help again !

Inkman69

She is 40 years old 5' 132 lbs Bf level unknown but around upper 20's. She has been training for 9 months now doing weights first thing in the morning and then 40 minutes of cardio afterwards. She does this 5 days a week.For the first 4 months she was doing great. She lost around 20 lbs and 5 dress sizes then nothing. At about the 6th month she begin hitting a sticking point and wanted to try winnie. She went on 20mgs a week for 6 weeks. Results were increase strengh and wieght but no fat loss and no hardness and no bad sides either. Diet was around 1450 cals a day 40%pro, 40%carbs and 20% fat. Next she wanted to try clen, t3 and a test after reading about them on the elite womens and after talking to my trainer. So I put her on the t3 , clen and 1/2 cc of omna 250 every 10 days. Results lots more strengh, weight with no fat loss and decrease in overall hardness, Glutes hips and back arms were getting softer and softer?? Took her off the omna 250 after speaking to you ladies and the t3 is ramping down, Will stay on clen till finished. She is getting really frustrated can you tell us whats wrong how come she is not losing BF? We tried bumping up her calories and that only made her softer.L2L & Mona

Spatterson she is eating almost like a precontest diet. low carbs around 100 ,75, 50 and protien 140 and fat 30 grams a day. When you say rotate carbs how high and how low do you go? The problem is she just cannot get hard around her triceps, thighs, legs and glutes not matter how heavy she trains or how she eats. We even tried upping her cals to 2000+ and it did not make any differnce. I know she has a little problem with diet sodas and cookies every now and then but would that make that much of a difference with all the right things she is doing? L2L

Thanks Spatterson. I am afraid she is destroying her achievments by caving into the cravings too often. I just feel that as hard as she is training and doing cardio even if she does cheat now and then she should be getting lower BF levels not higher. I hope w6 or new@ get ahold of this thread. This is the most frustrating thing I have ever seen. She works so damn hard I just cannot believe that a couple cookies or a diet sode once in awhile would make such a negetive impact on her progress.

Can you post exactly what she is eating....telling me ratios and so on is not enough info..it could be small little things she is doing wrong in her diet..the cookies gotta go...and she may be eating things you are unaware of that can hinder her progress as well..Taking AS will not cut your body fat...it will preserve muscle while you diet...You have to do the dieting and training...no AS will do that for her. Cardio in the AM on an empty stomach is best..has she tried HIIT training? SPrinting intervals are great to do..20 minutes...If her carbs stay about the same every day she is not going to lose weight..she needs to rotate them like spatts said..you have to kind of shock your body..it adapts to doing the same thing every day...what type of fats is she eating and how many grams approx? Is she drinking at least 1-2 gallons of water a day? Training heavy? NO light weights high rep shit!! Free weights or machines? What is her training style? So many factors go into this..can you give us a lil more info to go on?

:devil:
Try the cardio first with a big glass of ice water and a couple of fat burners. Keep the cardio to 30 minutes. Give her a mrp and then workout with the iron followed by a good after workout recovery shake. This may bump start things again.

High Intensity Interval Training...For example if you are on the treadmill...warm up and walk..then take it up to a sprint for 30-60 seconds..then go back to walking for a minute..then sprint again..do this for 12 minutes and you will feel like you are going to die....

esteveze said:
what is HIIT training??

High Intensity Interval Training

cardio that is generally under 20-30 minutes in duration but involves varying (very) high and low to moderate intensities (i believe there are designated heart rate ranges/%ages associated with this, as well as time intervals, but i dont' know them)

basically go really fast for as long as you can and then lower the pace until you are within a comfortable range again... rinse, repeat...

Top Bottom