Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle

Steroids with non esters like test suspension, winny, injectable dbol, injectable adrol are already active and do not need to reach the blood stream to activate. So when you're injecting into the muscle the androgen receptors are going to be far more saturated than those far from it.

It causes inflammation and stretching of muscle fascia which allows for more growth of additional muscle fiber. The same way synthol works.

So in the same way the inflammation would cause nutritional uptake into the cells to be blocked and over time stunting growth?
(Just like synthol does)

So in the same way the inflammation would cause nutritional uptake into the cells to be blocked and over time stunting growth?
(Just like synthol does)

Explain to me how it blocks nutritional uptake into the cells, and stunts growth/development? I don't understand why everyone bashes synthol, everyone who has stepped on the Olympia stage has used it. Everything has their part. Just because they're are a few losers who fill their bodies with nothing but it, it's really a key for breaking genetic muscle boundaries

Explain to me how it blocks nutritional uptake into the cells, and stunts growth/development? I don't understand why everyone bashes synthol, everyone who has stepped on the Olympia stage has used it. Everything has their part. Just because they're are a few losers who fill their bodies with nothing but it, it's really a key for breaking genetic muscle boundaries

Idk, I'm not going to argue with you, do whatever you want.
I've read it in a few places.
From my interpretation synthol is something that should only be used by someone who is far beyond genetic potential and not for a person who is still trying to grow.

Top Bottom