Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New cycle

All these blends to me are a fucking waste. Why? I want a reason. Don't give me the balance out test level BS either...I want to know why a short and long ester work well together.
Over complicating things for sure

The suspension is to help with the instant glycogen storing in the muscle after a work out, as I'm injecting into the muscle I've worked right after, and to help expand muscle fascia as well. My body seems to react much stronger to test blends such as "jet fuel" and sust. I'm also only planning on running the sust for the first 5 weeks perhaps longer. Depending where I end up in 5 weeks from this last Monday.

Just do long esters and wait a whole two weeks for it to kick in, its not hard. much less pinning

Can I (not) pin?

Just do long esters and wait a whole two weeks for it to kick in, its not hard. much less pinning

Can I (not) pin?

That's the point, I want to be pinning every day, because I pinning the same muscles as I work out that day, to try and expand the muscle fascia more

Can I (not) pin?

Longer esters don't work as good as fast. Test susp you get 100% of what you inject 100mg of 100mg . Test E you're only getting about 70mg of each 100mg you inject. That's why I like using short esters with long esters

That's the point, I want to be pinning every day, because I pinning the same muscles as I work out that day, to try and expand the muscle fascia more

dont know much about spot injections or if it works. dont see how it would work since the wad is just a depot spot for the molecules to hit the blood stream without anymore or less concentration on any one muscle. I always inject into the same place on my ass but yet it hasnt grown any more or less?

maybe someone else who knows could chime in

dont know much about spot injections or if it works. dont see how it would work since the wad is just a depot spot for the molecules to hit the blood stream without anymore or less concentration on any one muscle. I always inject into the same place on my ass but yet it hasnt grown any more or less?

maybe someone else who knows could chime in

It causes inflammation and stretching of muscle fascia which allows for more growth of additional muscle fiber. The same way synthol works.

Top Bottom