Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

needto is a blessing to me personally

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
I have joint issues, I am a smallish guy.. right now I am only 5 6 and 184 pounds.. and I clean and jerk and bench major weight for my size and have been dealing with some issues in both my arms with some pain along my tendons/joints..

well i ordered skeletal balm and let me tell you the stuff WORKS wonders. i just did 10 sets of 10 reps on the bench yesterday and today my arms feel fine. usually i would be in pain. for those of you youngsters on here who think you are invincible just wait till you get a little older and start feeling these wears and tears, i think skeletal is a MUST for anyone who is lifting hard.

also his need2sleep product is kick ass, i have taken it for 3 nights and its really helped me get good nights rest.

not to mention the hard work and dedication he puts into the forum.

I will be using his PCT products also after my current cycle and I will give you guys an honest review of what i think also... if they work as good as those 2 i have tried so far i can expect a kick ass cycle and PCT thanks to needto!

I am sure you will try other need2 products and you will LOVE them. I have tried them almost all, and they are THE REAL DEAL. Need2 is probably one of the most honest guys out here. It is his business, it is the way he makes money, but at the same time, it delivers to his people the most outstanding quality, customer service, and even beyond that. He will always help you and advise you in any of your needs. He uses top notch ingredients, proven to work. You HAVE to give a try to need2slin, bridge and gear. They are amazing.

Hey all products aside guys, I just enjoy being a friend to you all. You do not have to use any of my products to be my friend. Or to get my help and talk with me. I am happy to have the honor of meeting so many of you. talking with all of you and being a part of every ones lives. Thanks for the opportunities to be a part of all that I get to be a part of guys. Kill that shit!!!!

Hey all products aside guys, I just enjoy being a friend to you all. You do not have to use any of my products to be my friend. Or to get my help and talk with me. I am happy to have the honor of meeting so many of you. talking with all of you and being a part of every ones lives. Thanks for the opportunities to be a part of all that I get to be a part of guys. Kill that shit!!!!

I'm a witness of that. :) You've always been the same since you joined EF. And you didn't join selling products. Others have come here only for the money, but in the long term, it proves disaster.

Top Bottom