Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need serious diet help So I can start my cycle

MY wife gave me the best diet advice--put cork in mouth, smack with sledgehammer. So far it's worked but my teeth hurt.

to burn fat more efficient you need to raise your (BMR) Basic Metabolic Rate.

to burn fat more efficient you need to raise your (BMR) Basic Metabolic Rate.

I do cardio twice a day 4 days a week I lift 6 days a week I eat ever 2 hours like clock work. I take lipo6 black I'm not sure what else I can do.. I work as a registered nurse so I'm on my week 12 hours at a time also.

if youre really 13-15% that is lean enough to cycle...
i prefer to keep a sloppier diet and 'bulk' when im off cycle, and when i cut i run cycles... this way my CNS adapts during the cut and i keep my strength, tren is great for that...
your bodyfat is probably just bad in the gut... we all carry it differently... my sides of my arms are the very last place i lose fat... my abs will be shredded and my arms will still look sloppy, if i didnt have big(er) delts it would look funny probably...

if youre really 13-15% that is lean enough to cycle...
i prefer to keep a sloppier diet and 'bulk' when im off cycle, and when i cut i run cycles... this way my CNS adapts during the cut and i keep my strength, tren is great for that...
your bodyfat is probably just bad in the gut... we all carry it differently... my sides of my arms are the very last place i lose fat... my abs will be shredded and my arms will still look sloppy, if i didnt have big(er) delts it would look funny probably...

I think I'll continue what I'm doing until May 1 then start my cycle. My legs and my arms, my chest and my back are all big and bulky, you can see definition, you can see the veins in my arms POP when I lift and they are always visible. I can see an outline of my abs, but if i let myself TOTALLY relax it looks like i have a gut. you can feel each abdominal muscle just can't really see it. Ive been doing a lot of core work to tighten the area, but it's still not that lean. At this point I don't care. I care more about looking "big" and even more than that is being strong. Having abs is like a plus for me, but I really don't think I could see abs below 7 or maybe 8 % BF. for me I wouldn't want to be that lean and be under 190 pounds because I would just look skinny. and probably be very weak. I'll just have to deal with the fact that my body holds fat in my stomach.

I think I'll continue what I'm doing until May 1 then start my cycle. My legs and my arms, my chest and my back are all big and bulky, you can see definition, you can see the veins in my arms POP when I lift and they are always visible. I can see an outline of my abs, but if i let myself TOTALLY relax it looks like i have a gut. you can feel each abdominal muscle just can't really see it. Ive been doing a lot of core work to tighten the area, but it's still not that lean. At this point I don't care. I care more about looking "big" and even more than that is being strong. Having abs is like a plus for me, but I really don't think I could see abs below 7 or maybe 8 % BF. for me I wouldn't want to be that lean and be under 190 pounds because I would just look skinny. and probably be very weak. I'll just have to deal with the fact that my body holds fat in my stomach.

no you don't have to settle for that, abdomonal fat is the last to go no matter how lean you get,It hangs on stubbornly But, you will keep it up an beat it.

I do cardio twice a day 4 days a week I lift 6 days a week I eat ever 2 hours like clock work. I take lipo6 black I'm not sure what else I can do.. I work as a registered nurse so I'm on my week 12 hours at a time also.

sounds like overtraining and undereating to me, cut one of the cardio sessions a day out and see if you feel any better, it may take a little longer but will help maintain size and strength..also give carb cycling a shot

I'm at the same bf as you according to calipers. And if I totally relax my abs they pooch out like I've got a pot belly. Happens every time I sit unless I consciously sit as tall as I can to hold it in. I've also had a nasty drop in strength while trying to cut and my lower abs are still holding plenty o' flab, lowest I've ever been is 9.2% and still couldn't see the lower abs, top 2 are visible at 15%

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

I can see my top four abs faintly. I'm going to continue to diet I've been cycling my carbs. I go High on heavy lifitng days and taper down to no carbs. I took two days off the week I feel really good today. I'll see how this lifting session goes. I'm heading to the gym around 4

no you don't have to settle for that, abdomonal fat is the last to go no matter how lean you get,It hangs on stubbornly But, you will keep it up an beat it.

I appreciate the encouragement. I'd love to cut this fat eventally, I don't feel like I have enough muscle mass to justify losing any more, I have some pics posted in the Member Pictures forum.

Top Bottom