Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with timing of CJC-1295 wDAC and Ipamorelin

Quigley

Banned
I have been trying to make sence of all the stuff I have read and still get somewhat confused?
I choose the CJC-1295wDAC since I am trying to heal a tendon and I want the GH bleed to help with that after I run 20mg (10weeks)of it I am switching to without. I amd doing 2mg CJC per week in 4 500mcg doses and 100mcg IPA 3xday
My question is I have read to run the IPA before my workout form another post "Since GH causes the release of glucose from adipose cells I would say do it before your workout" http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/ipamorelin-cjc-1295-a-739383-3.html

but then I have also read to do it after. I have read only protien for 30-60after dosing.

I have been running GH for a long long long time and was told way back to do PWO and I use to run Slin with it. I haven't run the slin in over 5 years due to it being hard to get and I wanted to stay cut.

Ilike the idea of Peptides and my body produsing it's own GH.

If any good experienced vets can tell me the best timing along with nutrients and supplements timing, I would really appreciate it.

I'm also running TB-500 at 1mg/day
until my tendon is healed. I had surgery on it in Nov 2012.
No strength training on until Feb, and then real light for 3 months. I have been lifting still, just not any excersise that use the tricep.

Top Bottom